Alien Motion Tracker

Awesome that got them. Do you know what you are doing for the ignition switch? Will you be modeling or finding an off the shelf part?

I ordered a momentary switch key that was as close as I could find. I plan to use a plectar labs nano biscotte since im familiar enough with them for sabers that I can make it work for this. The flip switch will be a kill key, the key will turn for momentary which will start the beep loop, and turn on all the lights, including a backlight for the screen. Idealy the "swing" will activate an extra beep and flash a single green dot on the screen. Clash will play the sound when the alien grabs Dallas.

I need to track down an ice cube tray, bought some today but they wont work, and model the speaker grills.

FINALLY, all the little greeblies are on! The only part I need to find is still the ice cube tray, and a few easy things to model and print, and a LOT of clean up work on prints I already have done.

endQ1BM.jpg

DI6ep9x.jpg

WVDyyVW.jpg

YEp1AIW.jpg

yQ0eg7L.jpg

Fantastic build thread! I've been waiting nearly a decade for a complete conversion kit. So far I've just acquired the TV, dial, and gully cover. Can't wait to see the end result! :thumbsup

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back