The Last of Us life-size Clicker sculpt

postmanpat

Sr Member
Hi all,

The Last of Us is by far the greatest game that I have ever played and I desperately wanted a clicker bust for my display. I contacted Fabricio Works a while back about purchasing one of his excellent life-size Clicker busts but unfortunately he informed me that it was a limited run and he no longer makes them. He did post an incredibly helpful YouTube video of his sculpting of the bust which I used extensively to sculpt mine. This is the first time I have ever sculpted anything so his video was an incredible teaching tool. I started with a female mannequin bust which I modified extensively. I then used epoxy sculpt to sculpt the bust with acrylic teeth and wig hair.

I have also uploaded a youtube video if you are interested in a better look;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTipa6UfCpg&t=157s

Thanks heaps for looking

Attachments

• back.jpg
    back.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 183
  • front in.jpg
    front in.jpg
    986.5 KB · Views: 216
  • Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 310
  • Front1.jpg
    Front1.jpg
    853.7 KB · Views: 211
  • mouth.JPG
    mouth.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 213
  • side 2.jpg
    side 2.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 190
  • side on.jpg
    side on.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 196
  • side1.jpg
    side1.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 179
One of the best games, the storyline is amazing. These clickers are scary as hell and you made one! Looks awesome especially for someone who doesn't sculpt. I guess now you know you can sculpt. . The mouth is especially cool.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back