Space Ship Int. / Garage Build (Bay 05)

That looks so cool. but it needs a red emergency button that turns on red emergency lights and a klaxon, just for that extra bit of cool.

That looks so cool. but it needs a red emergency button that turns on red emergency lights and a klaxon, just for that extra bit of cool.

...and that extra bit of "what could be the best way to p.o. the neighbourhood in the middle of night?" :p ;)

Ah, if I only had such a wonderful garage. I would not mind p.o.ing the neighbours with a klaxon...

This is all for fun, no one needs an angry neighbor, that's the reason I didn't include the sound alarm in my suggestion, plus only the cool sliding interior door would get the lights.

WOW! How did I miss this build / thread! Fantastic! Absolutely brilliant. Love the idea of the safety light. It will cast some great and never before seen shadows throughout the room.

Excellent job! You guys are having too much fun! I love it! :)

I screwed up this post but I can't delete it so please don't use the files. Why show a delete option if you can't use it, very frustrating!!!

Attachments

• CAUTION-TETHER-sign.pdf
    251 KB · Views: 119
  • CAUTION-TETHER-sign.jpg
    CAUTION-TETHER-sign.jpg
    292.7 KB · Views: 124
  • CAUTION-TETHER-sign.jpg
    CAUTION-TETHER-sign.jpg
    290.5 KB · Views: 131
  • CAUTION-TETHER-sign.pdf
    251.6 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
I screwed up this post but I can't delete it so please don't use the files. Why show a delete option if you can't use it, very frustrating!!!

You can't delete a post but you can edit it. When you edit it, you can remove everything in the post and just type in something like "ignore" or whatever.

I noticed after I had attached the files that the text wasn't centered, I fixed it but I couldn't delete the files from the post. These are the corrected files.
View attachment 821994
View attachment 821995

Your awesome Captain April, and I also love the rotating lights , I'm going to grab a couple of those thanks for the help!!!!
AL

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks everyone for the compliments, It is pretty fun to walk through every day!!
AL and HannaH

You guys act like there's no such thing as a volume knob. I love the idea of the rotating lights and the red lights with a "quiet" klaxon. I love this build!

Hi all,
I saw a couple of members posting their Space ship build and thought I would post the Garage build my daughter and I are doing. We have a 3 car garage that has a tandem area right before you enter the house , this has always been just a place to dump your shoes and we have a Fridge out there, so we thought it would be fun to make it into a space ship interior, and utilizing cool looking storage bins for our shoes that are ressested into boxes, we raised the floor so we could mount floor drains that have lights. The door is 3 inches thick, the frame is aluminum, it rolls on a track and will soon be motorized, HannaH and I are about 2 months into the build, (just working on it during the weekends). It will probably take us a few more months to complete, with weathering and detail work. I can't wait to get all the structure done so we can just start bolting gack on the walls, but we have a great start. Here is where we are at.
Thanks for checking it out we are having a great time!!!
All our best,
AL & HannaH
View attachment 790613View attachment 790614View attachment 790615View attachment 790616View attachment 790617View attachment 790618View attachment 790619View attachment 790620View attachment 790621View attachment 790622View attachment 790623
Al I seen your work on the smugglers room and would like to see more of the finished build do you have anymore pics to share?

Boy it's been a long time, but here it is finished or...it is always evolving.
I will also try to attach a video.
Thanks,
AL

Attachments

• SS Garage 1.jpg
    SS Garage 1.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 103
  • SS Garage 2b.jpg
    SS Garage 2b.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 98
  • SS Garage 2.jpg
    SS Garage 2.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 91
  • SSGarage 3.jpg
    SSGarage 3.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 86
  • SS Garage 4.jpg
    SS Garage 4.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 79
  • SS Garage 5.jpg
    SS Garage 5.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 79
  • SS Garage 6.jpg
    SS Garage 6.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 86
  • SS garage 7.jpg
    SS garage 7.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 105
Here is a movie as well, hope this works.If you click on it it will come up, at least it did for me.

Attachments

• Spaceship garage Movie.mov
    20.2 MB

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back