Space Ship Int. / Garage Build (Bay 05)

I love the doors, but the bolts look to regular, here's a suggestion to get a more futuristic look by replacing them with these screws.
5KU68_AS01.jpg
https://www.grainger.com/product/TA..._on_Your_Search-_-IDPPLARECS&cm_vc=IDPPLARECS

It is coming along great, those mats on the door for detail are fantastic. What are your plans for the flooring? Here are some ideas.
View attachment 795611View attachment 795610
These are European style pallets used in classic Sci-fi films Star Wars, and Alien. A Standard USA Pallet is 48" x 40", I am not sure what European pallet's standard dimensions are. You will have to measure the room to figure how many you will need.

European pallets are 120cm by 80cm. I guess it wouldn't be easy to get in the U.S.

BTW, great job !

Last edited:
You know what I love the most is the continuous focus you have. I get one of your steps done and take a month off.

When this is done, you need to youtube a video from a gopro camera in various corners of the room and get short video snippets from different angles, and then add in overlays "CORRIDOR 3" "CORRIDOR 6 SECURITY SCAN" etc. It's not like Trek didn't reuse short hallways, and this is some FANTASTIC work! (Also follow it with a 360 pan from the middle of the room to see everything)

Are you going to leave the monitors on all of the time?

They are not really monitors , they are LED back lit panels but to answer your question, no not all the time just when we go out there to work on something or to show off the space, they also look good without the light on.
AL

They are not really monitors , they are LED back lit panels but to answer your question, no not all the time just when we go out there to work on something or to show off the space, they also look good without the light on.
AL

I cheapy motion sensor light switch would be cool with these.

Would it be unsafe to wrap the conduit around the PVC pipes coming out of the boiler? They look slim enough to fit inside. Provided, of course, it would ultimately fit your aesthetic.

Love this! Can't wait to get my own place to be able to do this. Outstanding work!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back