Space Ship Int. / Garage Build (Bay 05)

It is coming along great, those mats on the door for detail are fantastic. What are your plans for the flooring? Here are some ideas.
ShowImage.ashx.jpgLWR8_ARP1280L.jpg
These are European style pallets used in classic Sci-fi films Star Wars, and Alien. A Standard USA Pallet is 48" x 40", I am not sure what European pallet's standard dimensions are. You will have to measure the room to figure how many you will need.

It is coming along great, those mats on the door for detail are fantastic. What are your plans for the flooring? Here are some ideas.
View attachment 795611View attachment 795610
These are European style pallets used in classic Sci-fi films Star Wars, and Alien. A Standard USA Pallet is 48" x 40", I am not sure what European pallet's standard dimensions are. You will have to measure the room to figure how many you will need.

Those are great, they would also be great on the ceiling, We have dogs so it would not be to comfy for their paws, so we're going go with something like this. They are 20 x 20 rubberized floor tiles.
charcoal-roppe-luxury-vinyl-tile-9943p123-64_1000.jpg

Love this project. The helmets really add a lot!

Thanks Dan for the thumbs up, we're going make some more progress over the long weekend!!! We did go to a kind of Electronics junk yard out here in Los Angles called Apex, they have tons of discarded electronics and wire etc and found this piece! We'll make a few more trips back there in the future!!!

Control board 1.jpgControl board 2.jpg

That is great control panel, I would remove the stand and mount it on the wall. Looks like it came right off of the NX-01 from Star Trek Enterprise.

Still might remove that stand but after we finished skinning the walls and paint, for right now we just set it there, HannaH and I made some more progress over the past two days, Painted the inside of the sliding door and added a cylinder, started the entrance to the house and mirrored the storage on the side wall, on the back wall, coming along!!!!
Door painted 2.jpgDoor cylinder.jpgBack Door 2.jpgBack Door.jpgDoor 1.jpgDoor painted .jpg

Thanks for the feedback, keeps us motivated, Installed these vents, we have so much stuff laying around, we want to get it installed!!!
Vents 2.jpgVents 1.jpg

The 1981 movie 'Outland' reused sets from the Nostromo. And The Hadley's Hope sets from "Aliens' were reused sets from 'Outland'. Shared universe I suppose.

And here in 'Outland' you can see the storage containers they used as gun racks.

800px-OutlandShotgun5.JPG

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back