Puzzles

JediMichael

Master Member
Who likes puzzles?
I've always liked putting them together. Been recently been putting a bunch of Star Wars ones together, then framing them. I was surprised when my Fiance wanted to get more and hang them up as well.
Heres some pics.

These are hanging in the hallway with the washer and dryer. Use to have steps for the cat, but she got to big and fat and didn't use them anymore.
P1012711.JPG
These Special Edition poster puzzles were 300 pieces each. I thought its weird how they used Luke and Vader fighting from Empire on the Jedi poster. Even he had a blue saber.
P1012710.JPG

This one is 500 piece and I had a hard time finding the right size frame for it...which I didn't. So for the sides, I have it say Star Wars and made a star field for it.
P1012714.JPG

Just finished this one yesterday and its a 1000 pieces. The death star in the background is completely of the model kit by AMT where all the detail is so wrong. Its the same one in my avatar.
P1012726.JPG

Well, I have more pics, but they just don't want to upload. Not sure if its a RPF issue and my computer. I'll try later.

Last edited:
Ok, things seem to be working again. So.....

These are in my game/building room. The 2 top are 1000 pieces and the bottom with Yoda is 750. The hardest part has been not losing any of the pieces, which we have actually, I've just been able to find them.....except the New Hope one. One of the black edges is gone, so I made one from the box it came in and you can barely even tell.

View attachment 790431

View attachment 790430

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back