SNAGGLETOOTH Strikes Back! (TSD made the Insider)

TomSpinaDesigns

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey all,

For any SW Insider readers, take a look at page 76 of Issue 95... in big bold type: SNAGGLETOOTH STRIKES BACK! :lol

I've scanned the article and (with permission) posted it to my site: http://www.TomSpinaDesigns.com

It's the July 17th news entry, second from the top at the moment.

A pretty much full page letter with pics of my Snaggletooth display and a nice pic of my wife and I with Stuart and Kay Freeborn.

Two issues back, the insider ran a story on the Bonham's Angel's wardrobe auction and asked anyone who won an item to write in.

Specifically, they said, "are you the proud owner of Snaggletooth's trousers?"

Well, I was! So I shot them a note and the result is in this month's insider.

For the full story and more pics about the snaggletooth costume display, hit this thread: http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=23721

Tom

Awesome!

Thats really cool Tom! :cool

Credit where it is due Id say, and its cool others will now be able to see and enjoy the work youve done to preserve several pieces of SW history.

(y)thumbsup

Awesome Tom..you were also mentioned at CE for the prop collecting panel. especially your snaggletooth and rebuild on the ugnaut.

NICE!!!

"Are you the owner of Snaggletooth's trousers"? :lol

You are much more than that Tom! ;)

Hey Tom, I mean, if you're a guy into overpaying for old pants nobody wants anymore......I have some Girbaud 'Brand X' jeans I'll sell 'ya. Blue or Black- your choice. Let's say......$1500 or $2500 for both?

Have your people call my people, we'll do lunch.

BTW, fantastic score on the Insider article, and again wonderful restoration on the costume.

Awesome Tom..you were also mentioned at CE for the prop collecting panel. especially your snaggletooth and rebuild on the ugnaut.

Thanks! Glad to hear that... wish I could've been to the panel. That's a great group of guys that did the props panel over there.

"Are you the owner of Snaggletooth's trousers"? :lol

You are much more than that Tom! ;)

Too kind! :D

I have some Girbaud 'Brand X' jeans I'll sell 'ya. Blue or Black- your choice. Let's say......$1500 or $2500 for both?

Have your people call my people, we'll do lunch.

Oh I am so there! :love

:lol

Great article Tom. Congrats!
Man, what an amazing experience it must have been for you to meet Stuart and Kay Freeborn. LEGENDS!

Cheers,

Chris

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back