Henry Cavill Superman Cape

6ringsguerra

Greetings RPF users.

I am looking to commission someone to make me an "Man of Steel Cape" as seen in the movie. I need someone whom can sew and has lots of experience with a variety of velvet, such as stretch velvet and how it needs to be sewn (velvet has to flow one way or it will not look legit). If you have the experience and possess the knowledge of sewing velvet please PM me.

Look forward to hearing from you

Last edited:
You might consider Too Many Heroes or Carol's custom costumes on fb. They've done some commission work for me and it turned out really well. Or have you considered asking Masked Rider if he'd just sell you the cape? That's probably easiest.

Last edited:
Thanks jrenemtz321 I did try reaching out to Masked Rider, but no reply so far. Will try Carols costumes as well. Much Appreciated man.

- - - Updated - - -

Sure drftfan I could use her contact info please.

I am looking for a pattern I can use to make a man of steel cape. So if you find someone to make it for you let me know if I can get the pattern from them lol

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back