Real Scooby Eaglemoss BTTF DeLorean

Oh no, whats happening to the Eaglemoss UK shop ? They are not offering backissues past #47 since weeks now. Guess I need to switch to another shop for my main source, Journaux.fr maybe. Dont care about french issues as long the parts are perfect. And the Mrs. speaks a french word or two ;)

Check out hobby link japan, the partwork is offered by deagostini in Japan. Hlj.com has up to issue 66 I believe. Plus you can put bought issues in a private warehouse and they'll hold it for up to 60 days for free before shipping so you can combine shipping and save.

How´s ordering from the UK price wise comparing to buying the sets from ebay?
Ordering from the EM UK Shop is great. The issues are 12.99 Euros and you get free shipping when ordering more than 60.00
The also offer the subscription gift, the plate, the mirror base, the comics... can take up to two weeks to arrive.

ordering from Journaux.fr is great too. 11.99 per issue with shipping based on weight, but superfast delivery of jzst a handfull of days.

- - - Updated - - -

Check out hobby link japan, the partwork is offered by deagostini in Japan. Hlj.com has up to issue 66 I believe. Plus you can put bought issues in a private warehouse and they'll hold it for up to 60 days for free before shipping so you can combine shipping and save.

thanks, will have to check HLJ.com :)

Just checked Hlj. Altough I like the warehouse option, shipping is pretty high there. Put in a testorder for 5 issues at 12.69 each I get a shipping quote of roughly 60.- for int. express. DHL or FEDEX even more.
Also they are out of stock for every issue I would need at the point ( #51 and up )

Last edited:
Well that will put me to.... lemme check... #56 :)
Had to slow down a little due some unawaited payments this month ;)

Last edited:
And here are the latest recieved issues :)

#51 / 130

same as #50 ;)

05142.jpg051a.jpg

#52 / 120

Trim, Handbrake - Plastic
Deco Wires

05241.jpg052a.jpg

# 53 / 130

Trim, Big Tube - Plastic
Deco Wires

05340.jpg053a.jpg

# 54 / 130

All parts - Plastic

05442.jpg054a.jpg

#55 / 130

all parts - Plastic
Cover sticker ( to prevend shortage on the main-circuit from next issue with the screws that hold the switches and the speaker )

05540.jpg055a.jpg

#56 / 130

Main board, connector wires

05640.jpg056a.jpg

Thats all folks ;)

Parts count so far : 955
custom parts : 20

05442.jpg

054a.jpg

05540.jpg

055a.jpg

05640.jpg

056a.jpg

05142.jpg

051a.jpg

05241.jpg

052a.jpg

05340.jpg

053a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there folks
smile.png

Small update on building a timemachine. Just two issues this time as all of my trusted sources are currently out of stock on following ones
wink.png

#57 / 130

all parts - Plastic

05741.jpg057a.jpg

#58 / 130

all parts - Plastic
wire with LED

05837.jpg058a.jpg

While the Flux Capacitor DOES look nice, at first glance, it is kind of disapointing on second one. I could life with the two visible screws at the black trim, but the inside heart ..... what da !!!
razz.png
razz.png
razz.png
sad.png
Eaglemoss, your definatly screwed up this one.
Its just a clear simple Y, wrong in overall shape, with no further detail like the red plugs, yellow wires and its just lighted with a single static LED from behind.
I WILL purchase a version from the Facebook-"Eaglemoss DeLorean Mods"-group, wich is far superrior in detail and is actualy fluxing
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
( sry cant link to the video, as its a closed group ) I will post some comparsion videos as soon as I get this beauty :) :)

Parts count so far : 999

05741.jpg

057a.jpg

05837.jpg

058a.jpg

smile.png

wink.png

razz.png

razz.png

razz.png

sad.png

smile.png

smile.png

smile.png

another package arrived, and man... this was a huge box, considering I only ordered 7 issues :) :) :)

#59 / 130

everything plastic
tubes
wire with LEDs

05938.jpg059a.jpg

finished so far interior "married" with the chassis

059b1.jpg059c.jpg059d.jpg

and finally the first light tests :) :) :)

059e.jpg059f.jpg

a few light leaks, but I like it. As explained earlier, I will replace the EagleMoss Flux Capacitor ( with one static LED ) with a more detailed one with fluxing lights from a FaceBook Custom Groups. They recently also released a accurate version of the green display next to the flux wich is "comunicating" with their flux and the lights jumpng from green to yellow to red. I will post a video as soon as I recieve both upgrades ;)

#60 / 130

Body Frame - Metal
Gullwing catchers - plastic

06042.jpg060a.jpg

#61 / 130

Frame - Metal
Hood catcher - Plastic

06137.jpg061a.jpg061b.jpg

#62 / 130

Windshield, Rear View Mirror - Plastic
Mirrorfoil sticker

06234.jpg062a.jpg

#63 / 130

all parts - Metal

06341.jpg063a.jpg

#64 / 130

Inner Hood frame - Plastc
wire with LED

06437.jpg064a.jpg064b1.jpg

#65 / 130

all parts - Plastic
Belt - Cloth with attached plastic part

06535.jpg065a1.jpg

Parts count so far : 1115

Well, thats is already, past halftime yet. :) :) :)

05938.jpg

059a.jpg

059b1.jpg

059c.jpg

059d.jpg

059e.jpg

059f.jpg

06042.jpg

060a.jpg

06137.jpg

061a.jpg

061b.jpg

06234.jpg

062a.jpg

06341.jpg

063a.jpg

06437.jpg

064a.jpg

064b1.jpg

06535.jpg

065a1.jpg

And another 5 issue delivery arrived :) :) :)

#66 / 130

all parts - Plastic
mini springs
wires with switches

06629.jpg066a.jpg066b.jpg

#67 / 130

all parts - Plastic
cloth belt with D-ring

06733.jpg067a.jpg

#68 / 130

all parts - Plastic
wire with 3 LEDs

06830.jpg068a.jpg068b.jpg

#69 / 130

Gullwing - Metal
everything else - Plastic
Mirror Foil Sticker

06932.jpg069a.jpg069b.jpg

#70 / 130

all parts - Metal

unfortunarly the complete door assembly is way to heavy for the small piston to keep it open. Thats where the black block comes into the game. Stick it right into the cap between the door on the inside and the frame ... and up keeps the wing ;)
I am pretty sure, someone over at the FB-Mod group is already working to cover the visible screws ;)

07032.jpg070a.jpg070b.jpg070c.jpg

Parts count so far : 1219

06629.jpg

066a.jpg

066b.jpg

06733.jpg

067a.jpg

06830.jpg

068a.jpg

068b.jpg

06932.jpg

069a.jpg

069b.jpg

07032.jpg

070a.jpg

070b.jpg

070c.jpg

That vehicle is evolving wonderfully mate . The problem with the gull door being held open - if the incorporated metal components were made from plastic instead , do you think the supplied piston / hinge would’ve been able to hold it in place on it’s own then ?

How are you finding the assembly and ‘ fit ‘ of parts ( metal in particular ) going together , is it smooth sailing or any issues with ?
Asking cause I remember certain frame components ( that needed to be assembled using screws on the MF ) required the holes being re-tapped .

:cheersGed

p.s. The parts count is growing steadily too , you must be happy to have passed the 1/2 way point !

Thank you Ged for still following :)

As for parts fit, everything so far fits absolutly perfect with no issues. I am pretty sure there will be some little adjustmends when all the body panels are fitted, as I am sure the frame will see some minor warping during the building process.

About the gull door, I think the main reason wouldn't be the material, as only the main outer panel is metal and the ceiling, everything else is plastic. I think the supplied piston is just to weak, considering its basicly two tubes stuck into each other. If it would be a real piston working with preasure it could work, I guess I have to check the local RC-store if there would be something available at that scale.

Thank you Ged for still following :)

As for parts fit, everything so far fits absolutly perfect with no issues. I am pretty sure there will be some little adjustmends when all the body panels are fitted, as I am sure the frame will see some minor warping during the building process.

About the gull door, I think the main reason wouldn't be the material, as only the main outer panel is metal and the ceiling, everything else is plastic. I think the supplied piston is just to weak, considering its basicly two tubes stuck into each other. If it would be a real piston working with preasure it could work, I guess I have to check the local RC-store if there would be something available at that scale.

Its more accurate with a weak door piston, they were notorious for that. I'm sure that I saw an interview with Michael J Fox where he stated that he kept hitting his head on the door where it had dropped.

I'm following, too. Just not posting. Looks like a fun build.

It is indeed, IMO its a even nicer build than the DeAgo Falcon because of the visible progress. It took way to long on the Falcon building the frame and attaching the first unpainted plates. Only after the lower half being fully build and painted in weeks-long hardwork, it was worth start showing pics ;)

Do you already need the subscription from them to view the store you're buying the kits? I can only find the signup page on their website.

- Jeff

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back