Real Scooby Eaglemoss BTTF DeLorean

Hmmmm... it must be an international thing, being in the US, I can't access that link, it reverts me to the US page for their regular product and no mention of the Time Machine anywhere there.

- Jeff

Just checked out the website - The Delorean is advertised there . They also list having offices in New York .

:cheersGed

Just checked out the website - The Delorean is advertised there . They also list having offices in New York .

Nope! your link reverts me to this link "https://shop.eaglemoss.com/usa/"

and if I put Back to the future, or Delorean or Time Machine in the search, I get "No Products match your search"

And all I can get to is the Start your Subscription page on their UK site. There's nothing that I can see that will take me to a page to buy just individual issues. Only info on the build and Start your Subscription today.

Must be a International Internet pageblock. Part of US Net Neutrality....?

Last edited:
Nope, still just the Subscription page to start the build, not the page that he was referring to, being able to order other issue numbers.

- Jeff

I could click on the AU flag and see the issues there but as soon as I clicked on the UK flag it would redirect back to the US page. Tried manually changing my browser's reported location information but that didn't work. Probably based off of IP address or something.

Hey fellow timetravelers

Latest order arrived, right in time before I go on vacation :) :) :)

#71 / 130

all parts - Plastic
cloth belt with D-ring

07132.jpg071a.jpg

#72 / 130

all parts - Plastic
wire with 3 LEDs

07229.jpg072a.jpg

#73 / 130

Gullwing - Metal
everything else - Plastic
Mirror Foil Sticker

07331.jpg073a.jpg073b.jpg

#74 / 130

all parts - Metal

07430.jpg074a.jpg

#75 / 130

Panel - Metal
Flux Light Brackets - Plastic

07534.jpg075a.jpg

#76 / 130

Fender - Metal
Stripe - Plastic

07635.jpg076a.jpg076b.jpg

driverside-fender from #2 added as well. A few minor "adjustment" on the doors are needed to level up everything fine and smooth, but a simple bending-in/out-job should do. I just will wait until all panels, the front and rear mask are attached
wink.png

#77 / 130

Fender - Metal
Vents - Plastic

07725.jpg077a.jpg

and as this is the last issue for the next couple of weeks, due vacation and becaues I am up-to-date with the EM UK-shops offerings right now
wink.png
, I couldn´t resist any longer to do a testfit with the chasis and I really, really, REALLY love it.... And man, this baby is becoming REAL heavy.

077c.jpg

Parts count so far : 1317
custom parts : 20

Thats it again, now off to Croatia with the Mrs. tomorrow :) :) :) :)

07132.jpg

071a.jpg

07229.jpg

072a.jpg

07331.jpg

073a.jpg

073b.jpg

07430.jpg

074a.jpg

07534.jpg

075a.jpg

07635.jpg

076a.jpg

076b.jpg

07725.jpg

077a.jpg

077c.jpg

wink.png

wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Still on vacation, but I just HAD to order an new custom upgrade. Mr. Mike Lane, who is also offering the awesome interior carpets, is now offering a upgrade set for the luggage compartment. This will include a flocked insert for the inner side of the hood, a foam insert including custom repair tools and an removeable top inlay. Pics will follow as soon as I get back home, and the set has arrived ;) :)

Back from Croatia, and as expected, a envelope fom UK rested in the PObox
smile.png

Mike Lane´s custom Luggage Compartment upgrade set arrived
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png

C00.jpgC061.jpgC071.jpgC081.jpg

The part under the X-frame is a sticker, like the interior-carpets. Although the foam-part and the tools are not exactly accurate to a real DMC, I think its still a nice addition.
Still need to paint the tools, as well as the the lower part of the hydraulic struts
wink.png

Parts count so far : 1317
custom parts : 29

C00.jpg

C061.jpg

C071.jpg

C081.jpg

Last edited:
Hi there everyone :) :)

Got a smaller delivery yesterday :)

#78 / 130

all parts - Plastic

07827.jpg078a.jpg

#79 / 130

Panel - Metal
Fins - Plastic

07930.jpg079a.jpg

#80 / 130

all parts - Plastic

08028.jpg080a.jpg

Attaching the last body panel, ended with some minor issues with the passenger-side doorcabs. I just hope this is solved by itself with connecting the body with the bottom, as I think this might come from some minor warping of the main frame. Or the door needs some "push-pull-twist-bend" adjustments ;)

Couldn´t resist doing a testfit for the rear mask from the very first issues ;)

080b.jpg

#81 / 130

Engine surounding - Metal
Greeblies - Plastic

08132.jpg081a1.jpg

And thats all for this lil update, folks ;)

Parts count so far : 1388

07827.jpg

078a.jpg

07930.jpg

079a.jpg

08028.jpg

080a.jpg

080b.jpg

08132.jpg

081a1.jpg

It’s looking beautiful Scooby :p, those custom parts really do enhance what is already a pretty well detailed model , if the parts count is any indication !
Wondering if when you next post some pics , you could place something ‘ well known ‘ next to the ( so far ) completed vehicle body - just to share the sense of scale for us ?

three issues arrived yesterday from France :) :)
Altought there are a few "inaccuracies" with the greeblies on the engine surrounding, I decided to just "upgrade" this area with a little weathering and a few spots of color here and there ;)

#82 / 130

all parts - plastic
wires

08232.jpg082a.jpg

#83 / 130

all parts - plastic
covers for the silver cylinder - metal
wires

08328.jpg083a.jpg

#84 / 130

all parts - plastic

08424.jpg084a.jpg084b.jpg

These three issues don´t look very much, but ended up being pretty fiddly ;)

Parts count so far : 1485

08232.jpg

082a.jpg

08328.jpg

083a.jpg

08424.jpg

084a.jpg

084b.jpg

Itsa me again, with yet another small update, only one week later ;) :) :)

Buuuuuuut......

this will be just a "2,5 issue update" :( :(

Actually, I ordered up to #89 from EM-shop this time, but since my beginning of this build back in Jan., this is the first time where the order is messed up a little. No big deals, but unexpected indeed.
First, the main inner roof cover in #86 has a little color scratched off the plastic, still in protecting blister. Qualitycontrol fail !
Second, #87, supplies a wrong string of LED´s. The ones packed, are a pair of YELLOW LED´s. These are meant to be mounted through the roof to light the rear Flux-band and so these should be BLUE. Thanks again, Qualitycontrol. Anyway, I already learned that the correct string, will be supplied later with #90
Third, as mentioned I ordered 5 issues, but I only recieved 4.
"Dear customer
Due some unexpected logistic-error, issue #88 is currently out-of-stock...
Don´t know if by error or to compensate that, but I recieved this for free instead

extra1.jpg

Ok, stop moaning and lets start again

#85 / 130

body rear panel - metal
engine bay back and lamp - plastic

Again I added a little weathering to the engine bay part ;)

08527.jpg085a.jpg085b.jpg085c.jpg

#86 / 130

all parts - plastic
"Emergency switch" with already attached wire and LED ( ?? )

The above mentioned quality-failure can be seen on the left arm ( right, when mounted inside ) In the end, no big deal. I will color this when attached to the inside body
Painted the "mounting panel" where all the switches go, silver and black for two little details.

08623.jpg086a.jpg

#87 / 130 ( part 1 )

all parts - plastic
wires with LED´s
strip of LED cover stickers

I might be wrong, but I think there should also go a few extra cables between the switches. I need to check for some reference pictures for that,

08725.jpg087a.jpg

Another little quality-issue here. :(
The sunvisors are articulated, but the way they are mounted, makes them pretty loose and wobbly. As for me no big deal, as I have no plans to keep them moving up and down, I will permanently glue them later when this is mounted to the inside later.
And this is where the ,5 update stops :( As explained above, the wrong colored LED string should be mounted now, followed by attaching the assembly to the body-inside

Parts count so far : 1554

extra1.jpg

08527.jpg

085a.jpg

085b.jpg

085c.jpg

08623.jpg

086a.jpg

08725.jpg

087a.jpg

While still waiting for the next bulk of issues available for order at the EM-Shop, ( or my french alternate source ;) ), I recieved another great Decal Upgrade Set from Mr. Mike Lane today :) :) :)

C104.jpgC119.jpg

and there we go ;)

ID-plates for the chassis and the dashboard

C124.jpgC172.jpg

screwhole covers for the door-insides and the seat-backs

C135.jpgC162.jpg

"three screws" details around the door catchers

C143.jpg

missing "High Voltage" label

C152.jpg

clock display

C182.jpg

simulated readout for the CID display ( I only added this to display only, the entire CID will be replaced with a real working one, coming together with an upgraded Flux Capacitor. Hope these arrive soon too ;) )

C192.jpg

and last, a supertiny transfer radioactive symbol for the plutonium reactor seal

C202.jpg

Parts count so far : 1554
custom parts : 53

C104.jpg

C119.jpg

C124.jpg

C172.jpg

C135.jpg

C162.jpg

C143.jpg

C152.jpg

C182.jpg

C192.jpg

C202.jpg

I finaly recieved the second half of my previous order, the one with the replacement LED and the before OOS-issues.

#87 / 130 ( part 2 )

As mentioned above, issue #87 had a wrong colored LED-string with yellow bulps. Its meant to light the rear flux-bands to lightup blue. Buuuuuuuut the replacement LEDs delivered now are white, so I simply colored them with a blue marker as I don´t want to order and wait for yet another replacement ;)

087c.jpg087b.jpg

#88 / 130

all parts - plastic
seatbelts - cloth with plastic parts

08822.jpg088a.jpg

still need to touch up that color damage, but I am also thinking about to let it as it is and add alittle weathering to the finished interrior ;)

#89 / 130

all parts - metal

08922.jpg089a1.jpg

#90 / 130

all parts - plastic except for that clamp-thing

09020.jpg090a.jpg090b.jpg090c.jpg

that tube-assembly will be added to the motor with the next issue, wich will also be a MAJOR-step issue... marriage of bottom and body followed by adding the rear and front mask :) :) :) can´t await to place my next order as I am soooo exited to check all the lightning. Only holdback would be, I still need to wait for my custom flux-capacitor and CID-display, as I surely don´t want to rip apart bottom and body again, once assembled

Parts count so far : 1599
custom parts : 53

087c.jpg

087b.jpg

08822.jpg

088a.jpg

08922.jpg

089a1.jpg

09020.jpg

090a.jpg

090b.jpg

090c.jpg

Last edited:
Well, well, well it must be X-Mas already, as the long awaited Flux Capacitor and Xmas Tree Mods arrived and I finally am able to continue.

Big time thanks to the awesome members of the Modding Group over at Facebook, Mrs. Chloe Powel, Mr. Corrie Hollingsworth and Mr. Mike Lane. It´s an way awesome work on these two parts that are pretty screwed up by EM.

First, this is what arrived :)

C232.jpg
C242.jpg
C252.jpg

Here is how EM´s look like again. Low on details and static lighted with simple LED´s. One in the middle of the Flux and two green on top and bottom of the X-Mas Tree Display. They are "OK" for what they are, but seriously EM, you could have done better on them.

C2110.jpg
C222.jpg

and THIS is how to installed mods look like. Really fluxing and both units work in synch together

Last edited:
With the mods added, I finaly am able to continue on my stacking issues

#91 / 130

Motor parts - plastic
tube - rubber
Rear Fender bottom - metal
wire with LED

09128.jpg
091a.jpg

And now, ladies and gentlemen, behold the long awaited, final marriage of botom and body :) :) :)

091b.jpg
091c.jpg
091d.jpg
091e.jpg

#92 / 130

Wire with LED-plates for the rear lights
wire with LED for the engine compartment light
protecive stickers

09223.jpg
092a1.jpg

#93 / 130

Front mask - metal
Logo grill and light housings - plastic
wire with two LEDs for front turn-markers
wire with four LEDs for headlights

09322.jpg
093a1.jpg

#94 / 130

mask bottom - plastic
mesh - metal

09422.jpg
094a.jpg
094c.jpg

Parts count so far : 1686
custom parts : 56

Last edited:
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back