Looking for somone who can edit a tasm2 pattern for free

KilTheMaskedGuy

Hi, I don't know how to photoshop,it would be nice if someone could edit a tasm2 pattern for me.:)
thanks!

modifications to do:
remove spider symbols and webbing (but keep the brick pattern)

change colors to a brighter red and a brighter blue, like these:
flag3.jpg

that's all!

I think the reason for the lack of responses so far is that your modifications are kind of a big ask, especially for nothing in return.

Since you like quotes, try this one: “Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he will eat forever.”

The best thing for you to do would be to watch some tutorials on YouTube, learn Photoshop and attempt to modify the pattern yourself. Trust me, the results will be much more rewarding. [emoji6]

Last edited:
You're right! Just by practicing it by myself, I eventualy made Daredevil, Superman and All Might. It can be frustrating at times but rewarding and fun nonetheless. But I don't think those modifications are hard especially if you have a layered Ken Landrum ASM2 pattern.

You're right! Just by practicing it by myself, I eventualy made Daredevil, Superman and All Might. It can be frustrating at times but rewarding and fun nonetheless. But I don't think those modifications are hard especially if you have a layered Ken Landrum ASM2 pattern.

Dang, you made all of those with my layered file? .... cool.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back