Graflex Bulb socket diagram

propmainiac

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi all.
Just got a pile of parts that will eventually become a ESB Luke saber. Does anyone know if there's an exploded view for the black bulb socket (the part with the pins and plunger). So far now I have two of them but not complete enough to actually function. Been all over Google and can't seem to find a good picture or a diagram of how it works. I know most don't care if it works just as long as it looks good. Also I have a want to buy for a complete one of these in the junkyard. Thanks

ONE of these days I'm going to have all of these patent drawings saved. ONE of these days! :wacko

This one is from teecrooz's link...
US2329011-5.png

I have this one saved from Google in either the patents list for "Oscar Steiner" or "GRAFLEX" or "Folmer Graflex Corp"....
GRAFLEX - Patent US2371479-1.png

I keep them named very simply. The one directly above is "GRAFLEX - Patent US2371479-1". It makes it easy to list everything by name and search for the ones you're missing.

Once you're in the popup for the images in teecrooz's link... if you right click on "Original Image" and open link in a new window you go here...
https://patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/pages/US2329011-0.png

If you change just the very last number in the URL "0" to 1 then hit Enter, you go to the next image in the series. It goes all the way up to 15.jpg if you want a good read! ;)

I still swear I have saved every one of these images... ONE of these days I'll be correct in saying that.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back