Need help identifying this set light used in The force Awakens!

Hi there everybody. I am recreating a portion of the ramp in the force awakens where Han and Kylo meet. I need help identifying these small red lights. I have come sort of close to some matches but not the exact thing... I looked for LED safety lights, rear car lights, so on and so on. I havnt had any matches yet. The lights look like they grip onto the rail and have a sort of screw that helps them latch on. Also the domes on the LED lights look frosted. The light looks smooth and not harsh and almost diffused in a way, so i looked at some frosted domes. I found some stuff but still not exact. The light almost looks smooth like those lightsabers disney just released with the LED blades. A very soft glow, different than from a safety light. Maybe they switched out the domes. Does anyone have a clue?

282f02b.png

ao000m.png

ify4b9.png

25sr58j.png

Only thing i have found that has sort of come close but not it...

20k2cmd.jpg

Thanks anyone that can help!

If you can't find the exact ones I'm sure you can probably pay someone to mock it up and 3d print them. They don't seem that complicated, and it might have been how they made them for the movie. Good luck!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back