Dundee 2018

I mean...I...seriously...I sure do hope it's just a silly joke and a fake trailer. Regardless of the Crocodile Dundee thing, I mean they want to get buzz by using this "joke" in a teaser? I felt embarrassed by just watching this. I hope this is something that is planned to be a total failure so Hogan can get a massive tax return or something...
BTW I'm probably the only person in the world who thought the third one was okay. :)

I'm probably the only person in the world who thought the third one was okay. :)
Yes, yes you are.:) And dont bring up the T word when talking about Hoges, bit sensitive on that issue.:lol

If this is how they are going to do promotions or hoax`s now, I hope it stops. Still. its gathered some interest so what do I know.:wacko

Yes, yes you are.:) And dont bring up the T word when talking about Hoges, bit sensitive on that issue.:lol
Thought so, although the last time I saw it I was like 17. I never considered myself a fan of Hogan or the Dundee films but I even liked Lightning Jack. There's just something about Hoges that can bring a really big plus to a totally mediocre or below average script. Walter Matthau is a bit like that, there's a certain warmth to him that can elevate crappy films. Maybe I'm getting old and whimsy...

If this is how they are going to do promotions or hoax`s now, I hope it stops. Still. its gathered some interest so what do I know.:wacko
I dunno, there was a fake trailer with Christopher Lloyd a few years back for a horror-Willy Wonka flick. Never really understood the point of this sort of stuff. This Dundee crap reminded me of this BTW:

Last edited by a moderator:
"Thats not a rubber knive".....

rubber.jpg

"Thats a rubber knive." :lol

Knife, not knive. Although, if you were to write it like it sounds coming out of Paul Hogan's mouth it would be something like knoife.

Anyhow, I'm not sure what to think. The premise, what little they shown of it, could work. The son of the original Crocodile Dundee returns to Australia and will probably find himself way over his head or make a total arse of himself thinking that Australia is actually sort of like a modern way wild west.

From what little I've read about it so far, it seems like this is real and not some fake/joke trailer. In addition to Danny McBride it looks like it will also star Chris Hemsworth and Paul Hogan is involved in the movie somehow as well but I'm not sure in what capacity.

Knife, not knive. Although, if you were to write it like it sounds coming out of Paul Hogan's mouth it would be something like knoife.
I think your mistaking Paul Hogan for Kath and Kim. Also, day, not way.

Grammatically correct or not, still one of the greatest lines ever. Imagine if that line was thought up for any of the Dirty Harry movies.;)

Last edited:
The premise alone is absolut bull****.

The Mick Dundee we got to know in the movies would never let his son grow up to be such a doofus. Unless he died and the son grew up without a dad and now needs to explore his roots and see what made his father the great man he remembers from the time he was still around.

The premise alone is absolut bull****.

The Mick Dundee we got to know in the movies would never let his son grow up to be such a doofus. Unless he died and the son grew up without a dad and now needs to explore his roots and see what made his father the great man he remembers from the time he was still around.

My feeling is that if this is the real deal, then Hemsworth will be playing the role of Mick`s son and McBride is mimicking him in this trailer/hoax whatever it is. Its the only thing that truely makes sense.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back