need help with the assault rifle from fallout 4

Travis McGee

I'm trying to find side and top shots of the assault rifle from fallout 4 and i can't get any good ones for the top of the gun because i want to make a vector blue print sort of thing. Unless there is already a vector image of the gun. I have used different keywords to find it on google and i can find is things from the game but aren't good enough

so i'm having an issue, I'm using nifscope and the bae to view the props. Well since there are no texture maps on the gun all it's details are not view-able because there is nothing to contrast against the other white parts. The one thing you can kind of see is the outline but that's all you can see. unless i'm looking at the wrong thing. The file i am in is the meshes folder are you referring to a different file?

Ok what you need to do is tell Nifskope where you Fallout 4 folder is to give it access to the textures files. Open Nifskope then click "Options", "Settings", and then on the left of the new windows click "Resources". Then you can try the "Auto Detect" to look for the textures and it usually works. On mine it detected every Bethesda game (F3, F4, New Vegas, Skyrim). If that doesn't work for some reason you can select add folder. If it finds the folder then you should have textures. If you still see a blank model, click "Render" and "Textures" or it says Alt-T.

Under meshes>loadscreenart>Armor03PowerArmor6T51.nif you will find a load screen image with T51 powerarmor shown in the file linked above. Load screens are typically higher resolution. Here's the gun extracted in MeshMixer

assault rifle.png

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back