Blade Runner 2049 Sapper Morton's Colonial Medical Use Bag

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the right tube. We need the Drager Perchloroethylene 200/a-D. The image on the site is a stock photo. They're about $130 for a pack pf 10.

https://www.coleparmer.com/i/drager-diffusion-tube-perchloroethylene-200-a-d/8651562

The numbers on that dont match the ones in the film.....Sappers goes up in value as you do down, 200, 400, 600, so increments of 200.

Biggest thing is getting the right logo holder.

Edit: I guess they use a stock photo for all of them, but the description states values.

Edit 2: MAJSmith I double checked and your link is spot on, my bad for looking at the stock photo.

I emailed the company about the right holders, Ill see what I can do about a group run if I can verify we will get the right holders....I mentioned that the prop community is excited about this new find so maybe they are fans of the film and will help us out! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
lzIs9gM.jpg

You can also see how my eyelets are a tad too small...5mm should be perfect.

I swapped my 4mm eyelets for 5,, and its 100% better...aside from the fact that in the process of drilling them out ruined my bag :(

Protip, just use 5mm the first time.

I'm still waiting for the split rings from Amazon and the eyelets from Etsy and I'll be set. The Amsler 2049 knife came in today. We still need that chemical thing on the side.

sapbag.jpeg

Bump to check for word on the diffusion tubes.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I received my gunmetal gray eyelets today. I have WAY more than I need, so if anyone wants any, send me a PM and I'll drop a few in an envelope.

eyelets.jpeg

If these are not readily available to the public I wonder if you could make a replica using a 3d printed plastic part and a glass tube of a pipette.

If these are not readily available to the public I wonder if you could make a replica using a 3d printed plastic part and a glass tube of a pipette.

I think it would be easy to replicate the holder. Then all we’d need is a clear or white tube with a graphics decal.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back