Blade Runner 2049 Sapper Morton's Colonial Medical Use Bag

I am working on what i think the bottom part is and yes I agree that I think it is a metal clip. Just waiting for some materials to arrive.

The upper patch looks like metal to me too. Probably has something engraved on it (possibly his Info)

I am working on what i think the bottom part is and yes I agree that I think it is a metal clip. Just waiting for some materials to arrive.

The upper patch looks like metal to me too. Probably has something engraved on it (possibly his Info)

What do you estimate the size to be for each of the patches/clips?

Top patch is about the same size as the 1" webbing...also looks like 2 1x1" patches stacked on the bottom.

Left ring could be a 35mm, Ill play around with it as I have 30, 35, and 40mm split rings on hand.

Any updates on this? I ordered some reflective panels to use in the outside, but received the wrong items. I put 2x 40mm rings on.

I don't think the 1" x 1" are patches. They look like small metal plates mounted on a metal clip or slide via cap rivets. I have been playing about trying to replicate this clip and get the sizing on the rivets right. Just need to cut another square out then get it all assembled.

So after doing some measurements on one of the photos What we have kind of figured is that the top patch is 1"x2", maybe a name tag, and the other two are 1.5" patches, maybe pins. It also looks like in the corner of two there are rivets, but one of them can also be a medic patch. The other could be a platoon logo of some kind.

I'll draw up some basic designs in the coming days that can be used until we find the correct patches.

I think the smaller 2 are metal squares with small rivets in each corner. The bottom one has a larger rivet in the middle. I knocked up a prototype but having an issue cutting the squares to size at the minute.

I'm not sold on the rivet in the middle, but looking at them more we do think they are metal with etching in them. The top one looks velcro'd on, the bottom two may be riveted. That or the top one is a cross. The corners look fare more square than the bottom.

It looks to me like the bottom 2 are on a slide on clip (Like a money clip) The bottom square is painted black and the top one looks like it was painted black but the paint has been worn off.

The middle rivet could just be where the paint has worn i suppose but it looks a little to circular.

The top plate looks like it may have a bar code on it.

These are grabs from the 4k edition that i played about with the lighting on:

BR2049-Sapper-Pouch-edit-2 - Copy.jpgBR2049-Sapper-Pouch-edit-3.jpgBR2049-Sapper-Pouch-edit-4.jpgBR2049-Sapper-Pouch-edit-5.jpgBR2049-Sapper-Pouch-edit-6.jpg

Epic pic!

Looks like a 2" nylon strap added that didnt appear to be on during filming.

Random screw on the front

Bent objects below the mystery patch

Split rings are definitly different sizes...I think 35 and 40 is still correct although they are black, black not gunmetal

5mm rivets are 100%, but maybe regular silver not gunmetal?

Bent item looks like spring steel, screw maybe holding it on...not sure what it is.

There’s has to be more pics out there. Definitely right about the silver rivers and black rings. Not bad for working with what we had. We were pretty close.

Best I can do with the above image (attached).

Went through my SDCC pix snatched from the net and haven't got anything with the bag in it, now that we know what to look for.

Attachments

• mask4a.jpg
    mask4a.jpg
    630.6 KB · Views: 290

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back