Lighting the perfect grade falcon

mcusanelli

Hey guys,
I was just offered a comission to build the Bandai Perfect Grade Millenium Falcon, but before I accept, I’d like to know how the lighting kit included is to work with. Is it something that is “plug and play” or is it something that involves soldering wires? I’ve never been successful doing that, and I don’t want to accept the job and not be able to do that aspect of it....please let me know your thoughts, and thanks in advance!

They're plug and play.

Bandai designs their kits to the extent that even a five year old can build them. Some would call it over-engineering, I say it's looking out for the young'ns.

Thank you both! And I agree, Bandai has really brought fun back into modeling, withought sacrificing detail or accuracy- something every model company should emulate!

Last edited:
The lights are all socketed and fit into a battery pack as shown. The switches are accessed under the main engine deck

Km5XSTAh.jpg

XnuZbeVh.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back