Help with identifying Daft Punk sweatshirt

MicroWavezzz

I recently bought Daft Punks album "Discovery" and discovered (ah got ya, bad pun) one of the record sleeves had this photo.
daftpunkdiscoverysleeve4.png

I cant seem to find Thomas' sweatshirt. To be fair the angle didn't give me much to work with, thought maybe someone on here would have an idea on what it says and where I could possibly find it.

I recently bought Daft Punks album "Discovery" and discovered (ah got ya, bad pun) one of the record sleeves had this photo.

out of curiosity i decided to poke around a bit and see what i could find. unfortunately i wasn't able to dig up much, i did find a color version of the photo you posted, which shows the sweater is blue.

daft1.png

Is this the same shirt? the photo on the album is credited to Luis Sanchis. Googling around on both names showed this.

Daft%20Punk%20LA%20studio-M.jpg

I managed to guess the text, but it might be tough to find somewhere to buy it. Turns out it's from 1994 Girl Scout cookie sales? Here are a couple shots I dug up that show the design a bit more head-on:

11137987_1425035241132216_928723412_n.jpg

a6d1c711a3c92d4fac00d629bd85fb5f--girl-scouts-volunteers.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back