Luv's Office - BladeRunner 2049

rickhoward

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The downside to the Blu-ray release is now I feel compelled to click through the film frame by frame when I should be doing any number of more pressing things...

Luv has interesting tastes, assuming she is responsible for the decor of her office space. Sparse, but worth a look.

Unrelated from a prop perspective, and with apologies to those who may have already noticed and mentioned it: Luv's client is a hologram. I had wondered if it was a play of light and/or my imagination, but this image, and the shooting script, confirmed it. I'm relieved I don't have to go visit the ophthalmologist...

Luv's Office.jpgLuv's Office 2.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I mentioned on the FB group (and I'm sure others have spotted them and perhaps mentioned them as well) her lovely chairs by designer Pierre Paulin (Ribbon Chair, 1966 - https://www.moma.org/collection/works/114386). As much as I like them, I don't see myself ending up with a set of these..

Pierre Paulin Ribbon Chair 1966 frt-bck side.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

The pens/styluses on Luv's desk top are, I think:

On the left - a Böker iPlus TTP Tactical Tablet Pen (09BO097C) in gray. This may also be on Lt. Joshi's desk (one of two visible at the time she reaches under her desk to turn off her monitors).
On the right - what appears to be a Böker Plus MPP Multi-Purpose pen (09BO092) in black.

I have the 4k disc, but not the tech to play it on. Can anyone in the group who does check this out and share their opinion?

Luv's Desktop.jpg2018-01-16_9-25-51.jpg
Joshi's Desk with Pen Marked.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back