Is Disney/LFL incapable of making anything new?

You're not a 15-year old. You're a Disney shill who signed up here three weeks ago to laud TLJ loudly, in hopes of offsetting to some degree the mostly negative reactions it's receiving here.

Nice try, but totally transparent.

The Wook
Crap, my cover has been blown

You know, after this "Saw" character interred the discussion. Makes me wonder, is it the west coast that just "loves" this movie?:lol

...and yes, I consider AZ as western US

I am not the one you call Bryan.
My name is Garrison

Should we call you...Mr. Garrison? :lol

mrgarrison.png

The guy who compared my posts to that of KrangPrime and had an issue with the creation of this thread is in here stirring up crap against a fellow TLJ fan..Unbelievable.

ADDITION.....

I strongly urge any members who can afford to do so to upgrade their memberships to be a Premium Member.

Not only does it help the site tremendously which is always a great thing but you will also get an education on the dark side of human behaviour
and what an epic fail on every level looks like. At the time of this post, nothing has been edited there.

Last edited:
The guy who compared my posts to that of KrangPrime and had an issue with the creation of this thread is in here stirring up crap against a fellow TLJ fan..Unbelievable

KrangPrime! Watching that guy self destruct and get hit with the ban hammer was pretty amusing. Does go to show the mods will only put up with baiting other members so far until they give you the boot. I can think of a few people that are dancing on that edge...

Back to LF making new stuff. The last few season of SW Rebels has been great about incorporating EU stuff back into canon and adding brand new stuff too, but it still is set right before ANH so we still see Empire vs Rebels tropes. But over all Rebels has been good about not retreading.

KrangPrime! Watching that guy self destruct and get hit with the ban hammer was pretty amusing. Does go to show the mods will only put up with baiting other members so far until they give you the boot. I can think of a few people that are dancing on that edge...

Why dont you spend a little money here for once and get a Premium Membership Bryan?

As you just confine yourself to contributing to this part of the forum only and pretty much only to things you have a vested interest in eg Star Wars threads, it really is the very least you could do to contribute something back to the place. Dont you think?

At the very least it will provide you some background on the very thing you are blindly commenting on.

If you can point out any posts where I have insulted anyone or used racist or sexist terms I will gladly cede the point to you. Can you say the same thing?:)

ADDITION

Why am I not surprised that when I woke up the only person to have left a comment on my post was you? Not even the person it was directed at has done so.

If I was banned for paying out on your precious corporation it would be a first and many here would have to follow and your attempt to push that wagon says more about you than any post of mine ever could.

Last edited:
Say a bad word about Disney and you are all over it like a cheap suit but ask about putting some money back in to the place you treat as your own personal marketing tool and you clam up tighter than a ducks arse.

At least visit another part of the forum once and a while, the good people at ZOOT will be happy with that at least.:lol

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back