Is Disney/LFL incapable of making anything new?

So do we all have to get premium memberships or just Bryan?

I was waiting for that question, thanks for asking.

Thats up to you. You have to ask yourself the question what you use the forum for at the end of the day.

If you make comments based on a part you dont even have access to then maybe it would help a lot.

I don't know whats going on anymore.

Bryan has to get a premium membership or his posts dont count? The other TLJ thread has practically turned into a Fox News forum for embittered conservatives! And Star Wars is crap now.

It's all very confusing.

Check post number 178 and 179 and you might have some sort of idea what my point is. Its just a page back or dont you read posts that far back?

Comprehension skills today are atrocious, yet diversionary skills are impeccable.:lol

Last edited:
Let me spell it out for you. Bryan made a pointless comment about something that was posted in the Premium Members thread. It gives much more credibility to do such a thing if you can actually see what you are referring to before you make a comment on it. Wouldnt you agree?

And someone who basically justs promotes his investments should at the very least upgrade to a Premium Membership as a sign of respect.
Do you need anymore spoon feeding coz I got all day?

If you make comments based on a part you dont even have access to then maybe it would help a lot.

Now I am confused too. Did I make a comment about something specific to a forum section I have never seen? I didn't even know there was separate Premium forum until someone mentioned it a few weeks ago. I think you misunderstood something I said.

In this fast flowing thread I got the post number wrong...try post 175 .

Regardless, the point remains the same. It was only a few posts off or are attention spans that bad.

Let me spell it out for you. Bryan made a pointless comment about something that was posted in the Premium Members thread. It gives much more credibility to do such a thing if you can actually see what you are referring to before you make a comment on it. Wouldnt you agree?

And someone who basically justs promotes his investments should at the very least upgrade to a Premium Membership as a sign of respect.
Do you need anymore spoon feeding coz I got all day?

How is he posting about something he hasn't seen? Coincidence by any chance.

That upgrade out of respect thing is utter nonsense.

Hows this sound, if you sell one Disney share Bryan and upgrade yourself and whoever you want with whats left over, I will never say a bad word about Disney again.

Thats a win for everyone in my book.

This thread will go on without my involvement. And thanks for you input mattycsi, maybe Bryan will give you one as well.

Regardless, the point remains the same. It was only a few posts off or are attention spans that bad.

The post about Neil? It's true, you not seen some of the stuff being spouted about agendas and snowflakes etc in the TLJ thread? Some of that is worse than anything I saw Neil come out with.

I was referring to @DarthLee who brought my name up in a somewhat disparaging way to that Garrison kid. I know he's joking but that's baiting another member. At least have the decency to @ me so I see it. That and how some comments in TLJ thread are delving into a Fox News level of politics. Those members are testing the forum rules of conduct. I have no idea what is being said in the Premium Forum, nor do I care, honestly.

Neil was an idiot and I was happy to help drum him out.

The post about Neil? It's true, you not seen some of the stuff being spouted about agendas and snowflakes etc in the TLJ thread? Some of that is worse than anything I saw Neil come out with.

If Neill is KrangPrime, how does that relate to me? I have never posted anything along those lines in any thread and I defy you to say any different, much less prove it.

How is he posting about something he hasn't seen? Coincidence by any chance.

That upgrade out of respect thing is utter nonsense.

He is posting about KrangPrime and trying to tie me in with him as that is his way of doing things. The whole Krang Prime thing came up in the Premium section, so he couldnt have any reference to what he was commenting on . Simple.

If Neill is KrangPrime, how does that relate to me? I have never posted anything along those lines in any thread and I defy you to say any different, much less prove it.

Oh, is that what's going on in Premium land? People are comparing you to Neil? No, you're not like KrangPrime in the content of your posts but I can think of a few who very much are and they are in the TLJ thread.

Hows this sound, if you sell one Disney share Bryan and upgrade yourself and whoever you want with whats left over, I will never say a bad word about Disney again.

Thats a win for everyone in my book.

This thread will go on without my involvement. And thanks for you input mattycsi, maybe Bryan will give you one as well.

This offer still stands, small price to pay.

Oh, is that what's going on in Premium land? People are comparing you to Neil? No, you're not like KrangPrime in the content of your posts but I can think of a few who very much are and they are in the TLJ thread.

Then dont ever use his name in a post that obviously was aimed at me then. Why do you think I left that cesspit?

- - - Updated - - -

By the way Disney isn't even remotely my favorite stock, that's Amazon. :)

Then sell one of them then and stop all this BS

Then dont ever use his name in a post that obviously was aimed at me then. Why do you think I left that cesspit?

- - - Updated - - -

Then sell one of them then and stop all this BS

I just said he sucked, I didn't validate any effort to paint you with the same brush.

No, I'm not paying for a Premium Membership.

I just said he sucked, I didn't validate any effort to paint you with the same brush.

No, I'm not paying for a Premium Membership.

Yes you did, in your own little smiling assassin way.

You wont pay for an upgrade because theres no "capital in it or would you just miss our little tennis matches too much.:)

Maybe they will just get wise here and start sending you marketing invoices.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back