Is Disney/LFL incapable of making anything new?

Hey I'm just wondering what was the fan reaction like when Menace came out (maybe comparing to last Jedi)
Like others will say, positive at first, then people reevaluated. My experience of it will always be skewed for personal reasons. I probably love it more than I should.

The whole third act is a great way to show off my projector/theater system. The Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan vs. Darth Maul duel, for me, is best of the saga.

Whatever, dude. You were in your twenties when TPM came out. No one here believes you're not yet old enough to drive yourself to the theater. lol

Give up the charade, shill. It's boring. And completely transparent.

The Wook
Hey! I bike myself to the theater ET, Goonies, & Stranger Things style; AND I have a learners permit so my driving day will come soon. Can someone get this trolling carpet out of my way.

Last edited:
Hey! I bike myself to the theater ET, Goonies, & Stranger Things style; AND I have a learners permit so my driving day will come soon. Can someone get this trolling carpet out of my way.

As your only fifteen and been here for like ten minutes all up.......stay off the coffee.;)

A fifteen year old who drinks coffee. lol

Better yet, a fifteen year old who drinks espresso. lmao

Dude, you are just horrible at pretending to be an adolescent. :lol

Hate to burst your bubble but your only half right. When George Lucas made Star Wars movies they were for kids.

When you introduce a Patricide scene straight out of John Wick and breast milking scenes dripping with sexual innuendo (see what I did there) you are targeting a completely different market.

Take the scene where Anakin returns to Jedi HQ to eliminate the younglings for example. It made its point nicely by stopping at the lighsaber igniting and the timeless reaction by the young actor. If redone by todays so called creators, it would not have been so subtle.

Dont want this lost in all the smokescreens.

Oh it's worse, I own my own espresso machine.

The claims you drink espresso and own your own machine, I will not challenge. It's the absurd claim you're 15. I know just who and what you are. And I think most people here are catching on, too.

I don't dislike you for having a low SWIQ. I dislike you because you're a liar. A shill and a liar.

I also don't like your creepy avatar.

The claims you drink espresso and own your own machine, I will not challenge. It's the absurd claim you're 15. I know just who and what you are. And I think most people here are catching on, too.

I don't dislike you for having a low SWIQ. I dislike you because you're a liar. A shill and a liar.

I also don't like your creepy avatar.
Why is any of that relevant to this thread. If you have a problem with me take it up with rpf staff
(I know your probably just doing this to get a reaction out off me)

FFS, you can't quote yourself just to try and make sure your comment isn't lost to obscurity. See it's when you do stupid stuff like this that always makes me not sure about you.

Suck it up buttercup, that you should point that out and not something else posted about you, makes me very sure about you.;)

Why is any of that relevant to this thread. If you have a problem with me take it up with rpf staff
(I know your probably just doing this to get a reaction out off me)

Au contraire. I don't give AF about getting a reaction out of you. I'm pointing out to the other members here that you're a shill who joined this site 3 weeks ago to counter the rampant TLJ/Disney bashing going on here. And then when I outed you as such, you panicked and told the preposterous lie that you're just a 15 year old.

Get lost, with your ********.

Suck it up buttercup, that you should point that out and not something else posted about you, makes me very sure about you.;)

Honestly at this point I think you are a little crazy. I'm going to remove myself from this thread, carry on badgering and baiting that at other guy....

Au contraire. I don't give AF about getting a reaction out of you. I'm pointing out to the other members here that you're a shill who joined this site 3 weeks ago to counter the rampant TLJ/Disney bashing going on here. And then when I outed you as such, you panicked and told the preposterous lie that you're just a 15 year old.

Get lost, with your bullschit.
Look at the 1st post I ever made on The RPF (it's on a Stranger Things 2 costume page)
Edit* And why do you think I defend Disney, haven't I stated I didn't like TFA.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back