"What did you expect? Pumpkin Juice?"

Looks great! But, the screenused bottle has slightly different text at the top. I think most people get the text from the one(s) at Universal.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...keleGro.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20080510095710

Thank you so much! I am going to change this! I don't know how I didn't see that! New text coming!

Also, I have been crazy sick the last week (still have a terrible fever - I go to work then I go home and get in bed), I do have 7 bottles printed though, - ready to be finished, as I have had a a lot of people requesting them. So if you do want one I will post the details soon.

Thank you so much! I am going to change this! I don't know how I didn't see that! New text coming!

Also, I have been crazy sick the last week (still have a terrible fever - I go to work then I go home and get in bed), I do have 7 bottles printed though, - ready to be finished, as I have had a a lot of people requesting them. So if you do want one I will post the details soon.

No problem. I'll probably interested in one of these!

Update:

This spring was....... busy (to say the least.) I have been tweaking the label and tried to do vinyl.

The problem with vinyl - I can cut it pretty small, but I can't cut it that small. Weeding it is a major pain as well. Anyways, I have another bottle done that has a vinyl label. I like the vinyl label way better because it looks more finished than the water slide decal.

What does everyone think? Vinyl or water slide decal? (I guess I could just offer both)

Here are some recent pics:

IMG_1031.JPG IMG_1027.JPGIMG_1072.JPGIMG_1070.JPGIMG_1069.JPGIMG_1068.JPGIMG_1036.JPGIMG_1035.JPGIMG_1034.JPGIMG_1033.JPGIMG_1032.JPG

A finished bottle! Don't look too close, there are some imperfections there. The labels I am still messing with, these were quickly out on to look at the sizing. The top label was put on without transfer paper (hence the extreme crookedness).

IMG_1075.JPG

Well.... there are some imperfections. The prints are about as perfect as I can make them. I am looking into some other printing options, but for the moment, they are pretty good once cleaned up and sanded. The fingers are the worst parts of the print, but I can't expect much from an FDM printer.

I can't remember if I mentioned before, but the bottles are printed all in one piece. They take over 80 hours to print. They are hollow and empty, so you could put stuff in them. I am thinking of offering the following:

IMG_1062.JPGIMG_1063.JPG

I think I have 8 or 9 of these ready to go. I could offer water slide decals as well. I don't know how many of these I am going to make, since the prints take FOREVER and... the vinyl lettering takes forever to weed to get perfect. I am going to adjust the decal so it isn't as big. The finished bottle above was just a practice with the lettering.

I am putting up the ones I have on the Junkyard now. If you have any questions or feedback, let me know! I apologize for those who were waiting a long time for these. Life got in the way and still is. I started a new job (now I have 3) and I am also taking post grad classes.....

Attachments

• IMG_1027.JPG
    IMG_1027.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 92
  • IMG_1031.JPG
    IMG_1031.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 84
  • IMG_1031.JPG
    IMG_1031.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 88
post moved over to my Junkyard thread.. Thanks @The14thDr - I appreciate the reminder, I don't post here all too often!

Last edited by a moderator:
"What did you expect? Pumpkin Juice?"

Your Skele-Gro bottles look absolutely beautiful, some very nice detail work went into this!

Last edited:
Hi! Are you selling your bottle or kits? Love them so much and would definitely want in on a run of these if you are doing it or have any space left?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back