Bandai 1/12 Sandtrooper

derrickzanni333

Hey everyone, been sick for some time so I haven’t gotten around to showing you the Sandtrooper build. Here’s the final result:
46ce6333a55fefb4cfd00015bc9fd5df.jpg
28150aa571892cae36a718afb5265abc.jpg
1441eb6a52c9aee4abbe974e76810698.jpg
4921514757b172abb526250aed1f76cd.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's gorgeous! I just got the Death Trooper and I'm a total noob at halfway serious modelling. I've been reading and viewing everything I can so that when I tackle the Sandy I can nail it. Love this kit.

That's gorgeous! I just got the Death Trooper and I'm a total noob at halfway serious modelling. I've been reading and viewing everything I can so that when I tackle the Sandy I can nail it. Love this kit.
The death trooper from what I've seen is a gorgeous kit! As in terms for the sandy, there's actually minimal paintwork needed if you're a casual model builder. I do recommend getting some of the Tamiya weathering master pastels for the kit, however. Just painting the sand on the model doesn't look natural imo. I only painted in the recesses with thinned flat tan to give the illusion of sand residue buildup. I also went back and painted the backpack mechanics so it didn't look too plastic. I'll upload some picture's before I go into work.

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back