Batfleck muscle suit

305primus

I’m working on a dceu batsuit and I’m on the muscle suit part and got stuck on glueing (no pun intended) the arm/shoulder muscles to the outer suit, since the suit is tight and stretchy it would be difficult to put glue on the arm and then pull the outer suit over it without getting glue all over the inside of the suit so I’m looking or the best way to do that without getting glue all over the inside of my suit.
I’m working with hot glue and Eva foam muscles but if anyone knows a different glue I’d be open to suggestions

I’m also interested in what version you would prefer BvS or non tactical JL as I have all the armor plating to make it into a JL suit but I can’t decide myself lol

Last edited:
spray adhesive (kinda stuff you use on carpets) would work great putting the muscles on, better than hot glue. One thing i found was its best to glue on the pieces between the muscles than on the top, it allows the muscles to get into the gaps between and then stretch over the muscles.

spray adhesive (kinda stuff you use on carpets) would work great putting the muscles on, better than hot glue. One thing i found was its best to glue on the pieces between the muscles than on the top, it allows the muscles to get into the gaps between and then stretch over the muscles.

Great I’ll see if I can get ahold of some, do you know the working time of spray adhesive, are we talking hours, minutes or instant bond?

Great I’ll see if I can get ahold of some, do you know the working time of spray adhesive, are we talking hours, minutes or instant bond?

Spray adhesive works instantly - it makes the surface you spray tacky to make a bond. Haven't had any experience using it for foam, but be careful when trying to make corrections afterwards.

Anyone got Any input on weather I should do BvS batman or JL Batman?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd say go for the BvS Batman first. If you end up wanting to cosplay as Tactical Suit Batman, then you can always add on the suit pieces. The panels under the basic JL suit are hidden anyways.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back