Blade runner 2049 Wallace's sight drone

The middle section allows:
A. To print the front and back in two separate parts (Found it's better for printing)
B. To put electronics, like an LED, inside the middle section. (You can design your own inside too)

Thanks for the fantastic model. Printed quite well in PETG. Ready for priming.... IMG_1270.JPG

Last edited:
IMG_1279 (2).JPGNicely balancing on the magnetic stand I made for it. Next some electronics.....IMG_1274.JPG

Last edited:
Liking this a lot, what orientation and/or supports did you use to print? I've been playing around slicing it in half at present and mixing the innards to take an 8mm clear LED in the top position and a 3mm in the lower porthole(?)

s-52d2c3309077d0c04da7c9dadec52e4ba56eb507.gif

You guys are more than welcome, seeing you enjoy the model make me really happy!! It's look amazing what you guys did!! I feel like a proud mother of an army of barracudas :lol.

Thank you, had certainly fun building it. Made this for myself and to relax. I am not really setup to do a run. There is quite a bit of time involved to print and turn the model into the finished prop replica. However, looks like I need more of these as they occur in swarms.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back