Hill Valley Milk Bottle Typefaces - Back To The Future

NellyChord

Hi There guys
In need of some help for the typefaces used on the hill valley milk bottle from Back to the future 2, I've been searching for quite some time today but haven't been successful in finding any similar. I read upon research that the glasses themselves were custom made for the film. My only other option is to try create vectors from the photos from this link.

*EDIT*: A friend of mine looked and the typeface Wide Latin seems to be very similar to the word "Milk" , the M has a slight difference though

http://www.icollector.com/Back-To-The-Future-2-2015-Hill-Valley-Milk-Bottle-17686_i23434721

Many Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi There guys
In need of some help for the typefaces used on the hill valley milk bottle from Back to the future 2, I've been searching for quite some time today but haven't been successful in finding any similar. I read upon research that the glasses themselves were custom made for the film. My only other option is to try create vectors from the photos from this link.

*EDIT*: A friend of mine looked and the typeface Wide Latin seems to be very similar to the word "Milk" , the M has a slight difference though

http://www.icollector.com/Back-To-The-Future-2-2015-Hill-Valley-Milk-Bottle-17686_i23434721

Many Thanks!

Hi NellyChord,

the name HILL VALLEY is looking more like a logo, not a font. A few years ago I've tried to find some fonts from the BTTF trilogy and it looked that only these words do exist and no fonts were ever created or never got into the public.

Dietrich

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back