Star Wars Card Games and others

It's been a little while since I've checked up here... These rules are great! Would you mind if I post them to the subreddit? Also, once again, everyone here is invited to reddit.com/r/starwarssabacc, there's not much post activity, but our subs are growing and I think once we get some decks, there will be lots more discussion. I can't wait for my deck, my friends and I have already set a day for our Sabacc night in July. Thanks again for all your hard work, TB-7021

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure if anyone brought it up on this thread or not but in the Solo A Star Wars Story Visual Guide they have a really nice picture and explanation of the chips used in Sabacc as well as a nice wooden Deck Holder and Dice Holder. I found some pictures of examples of the types of bargaining chips they used but it would be amazing to buy this in a beautiful set altogether cards, wooden box, instructions bargaining chips and all. I would easily bay 100 to 150 for a good quality set with nice reproduction pieces and nice quality printed cards.

View attachment 822683 View attachment 822682 View attachment 822681

These are all really interesting and could grow the lore even deeper now that they have a definitive set of events that took place for this game and the game now has rules etc. Beautiful pieces too! I should state these are in fact the original props that are also shown in that book but the book has some other really nice pieces not shown in these pictures. Hope it helps!
I sincerely hope that the novelization of Solo will give us some great insight into the two different matches of Sabacc that are shown on screen... Hopefully some detailed explanation of hands or flow of gameplay...

Completed re-creating mine too, via photoshop. Tedious but worth the effort. Thanks to this thread found the "Maiden/Mistress", thanks guys! Will have these digitally print soon. Cheers!

DxDyHdE.png

Best regards,

https://www.facebook.com/groups/LandoCalrissianGroup
3bl9jwt.png

Last edited:
Just FYI in the UK the 'Odeon' chain of cinemas were giving away promotional sabac cards with images of the cast on them at showings of Solo.
Might be handy for dimensions and card stock?

search ebay uk (ebay.co.uk) with 'odeon solo'.

Jim

solo.jpg

Cool thanks man!

I based mine from this artwork, refer below. I managed to make it hi-res and based the initial dimensions and the card details from there, they're basically my starting pieces.

This art work came from Carl Milner's blog site; which I believe are part of his T-Shirt Artwork Posters Star Wars Art.

You may check all his other awesome artwork at the link below.

https://milnersblog.com/2018/04/15/new-solo-star-wars-story-t-shirt-art-revealed/new-solo-a-star-wars-story-artwork-posters-5/

attachment.php

obi-wan-a-star-wars-story-film-poster-fan-art.jpg

Best regards,
https://www.facebook.com/groups/LandoCalrissianGroup
3bl9jwt.png

Attachments

• new-solo-a-star-wars-story-artwork-posters-5.jpg
    new-solo-a-star-wars-story-artwork-posters-5.jpg
    256.4 KB · Views: 205
Last edited:
So with the current working version of the rules for Corellian Spike, which of the winning hands claims the Sabacc pot? Would it be any of the special hands from Sabacc up to Sylop Spike or would any hand of 0 be able to claim it? Apologies if this was answered through the thread, was only checking the pdf, which looks fantastic by the way.

Deleted Post

Attachments

• sabacc4.jpeg
    sabacc4.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 327
  • sabacc3.jpeg
    sabacc3.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 276
  • sabacc2.jpeg
    sabacc2.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 296
  • sabacc1.jpeg
    sabacc1.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 360
Last edited:
I see (on Thingiverse) that many people have also worked on the dice and type of coinage, which is great! :D Now, I'm wondering, does anyone have an idea of how we could replicate the small bundles of dried chak-root that can be used as gambling stakes?

Sabacc coinage and stakes.jpg

I see (on Thingiverse) that many people have also worked on the dice and type of coinage, which is great! :D Now, I'm wondering, does anyone have an idea of how we could replicate the small bundles of dried chak-root that can be used as gambling stakes?

View attachment 826606

Oh sweet. It also says that exactky zero gets the Sabacc pot. So based on the rules we can assume the better the special hand breaks any ties before going into the most cards/higher card rule. Cool

View attachment 826606

I'd try to find something similar in the vegetable and herbs section of a bigger supermarket. As I don't think those are cast, it should be possible to find some dried leaves that look the same.

I'd try to find something similar in the vegetable and herbs section of a bigger supermarket. As I don't think those are cast, it should be possible to find some dried leaves that look the same.
Yes, I toyed with the idea of simply using actual, untreated herbs, but they'd probably end up crumbling. There might be a way to toughen and preserve them while keeping their natural aspect?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back