Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    Dec 2016
    1 Week Ago  Jan 13, 2018, 9:21 AM - Star Trek TNG + VOY anyone have experience with Anovos' costumes? #1

Mainly the uniform/jackets. What is the sizing like? The color?
  2. RPF Premium Member
    From
    Launch Bay Alpha
    1 Week Ago  Jan 13, 2018, 9:26 AM - Re: Star Trek TNG + VOY anyone have experience with Anovos' costumes? #2

The color of the TNG are very very close if not exact, as far as the sizing goes they did run small iirc.

Do a search there is a thread here just on this subject
  3. Whoa, this is heavy. RPF Premium Member Roland's Avatar
    From
    Kehl, Germany
    1 Week Ago  Jan 13, 2018, 10:15 AM - Re: Star Trek TNG + VOY anyone have experience with Anovos' costumes? #3

Unfortunately there's not much TNG and VOY stuff available any more. The very most is out of stock/not available. I'm still searching for a TNG uniform tunic (standard line) in XL or larger, no matter what color.
  4. RPF Social Media Team masterjedi322's Avatar
    From
    Colorado
    6 Days Ago  Jan 14, 2018, 10:29 AM - Re: Star Trek TNG + VOY anyone have experience with Anovos' costumes? #4

I have two of the TNG tunics - a premiere version in red and standard in yellow. The red one is a medium and the yellow one is a large.

Overall, the premiere line is better quality fabric. As mentioned, they do run small, especially in the waist area.

I typically wear a 40 jacket, and the medium fits great in the chest and shoulders. The sleeve length is borderline, but the waist is probably around a 30 or 32.

The large fits much better in the sleeves and waist, but the chest and shoulders are a tad too big.

I'd recommend going a size up and having it tailored.

Sean
  5. Whoa, this is heavy. RPF Premium Member Roland's Avatar
    From
    Kehl, Germany
    5 Days Ago  Jan 14, 2018, 12:49 PM - Re: Star Trek TNG + VOY anyone have experience with Anovos' costumes? #5

@masterjedi322
    If your yellow one was an X-large, I'd ask you if you want to sell it.