ALIEN found items used list? *Mystery Disc Research*

Re: ALIEN found items used list?

are you kidding me
wat face.jpg

Re: ALIEN found items used list?

It may not be a perfect match, but it seems to be in the right direction. (A new direction to continue the search!)

I've been nonstop since seeing that. I've looked at thermostats before, but this particular version never popped up. The issue now is that this seems to be a unique type, and it's referred to as a multitude of things on Ebay. I've largely discounted the thermostats as being the item simply due to the scale.

So if this is what it should be, I think it will be from a larger appliance than a washer or dryer, at least one's used in homes. I've not seen a variation on this one yet. "Klixon" appears to be either french or German, but could be wrong. Of course it's also spelled w/ a 'c'

The dent is where it was crimped to whatever it was covering. I’ve seen similar thing over the bearings/bushings on motors. The thin piece allows you to pack in a bunch of permawick so that they’re self-lubricating. Then you crimp the cover so it hangs onto the housing, holding everything in. Never seen anything like this, but the crimped dimples immediately jumped out at me.

Those thermostats are a great lead, as those are usually just crimped on as well!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back