LOST returning?

That was the most useless episode in the history of television.

I think in all honesty it was 3 episodes wasted on them, the last episode we saw explained the pervious 2

Funny how we never saw those scary spiders again!! Heh heh heh!

Nikki and Paulo were prime examples of of the type of filler material they had to come up with when they were unsure of how long they had to play out the main plot. The fan reaction was so bad, that it helped to convince ABC to let the showrunners end the show when they wanted. Its a shame that a talent like Kiele Sanchez was wasted on that character. She's always been great in whatever she's in.

would have loved to see more of the island and dharma. wish they stuck to their story with the pregnancy too, instead of changing it to the weird electromagnetic field killing the pregnant women...

Canon wise is the mib’s real name Barry? There was a comic con video with the mib and Jacob and Jacob called him Barry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Canon wise is the mib’s real name Barry? There was a comic con video with the mib and Jacob and Jacob called him Barry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never heard that. I have the official encyclopedia, but I didn't think he was ever named.

Is the video on YouTube?

EDIT: Nevermind... Just found it.

I think it was just a skit, but it sounds official.

Last edited:
The video was something they did for a Comicon panel and ended up as a dvd extra. It was a just for laughs thing. Its not canon.

I've never heard that. I have the official encyclopedia, but I didn't think he was ever named.

Is the video on YouTube?

EDIT: Nevermind... Just found it. 藍藍藍

I think it was just a skit, but it sounds official.

i have that encyclopedia too, the first print with all the misspelling and autocorrect words lol wish i held out for the revised version...

but yeah. the encyclopedia refers to him as MIB as well. i think the comic con video came out after the book... i was just wondering if he is really barry or if that video was just a joke?

the way it was staged kinda looked legit.. idk, i still refer to him as MIB

- - - Updated - - -

The video was something they did for a Comicon panel and ended up as a dvd extra. It was a just for laughs thing. Its not canon.

was it on the bluray?! i have the dvd collection and i dont have that on the extras, i just recently got a bluray player and want to collect the season on bluray, holy hell are they expensive! i only saw the video on youtube

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back