Captain America CW/WS accessories question

XJDAN

Hello everyone, I am kind of in a struggle here I ordered a suit a while ago but the accessories have been delayed/idk when they will arrive, at least not in time for my next con.
The shops I have contacted (cosplaysky, procosplay) informed me that they only sell the entire suit with the accessories.

Does anyone here know any shops who sell decent looking accessories(for not a small fortune)?
Otherwise I was thinking about creating them myself with Eva foam but I have never done this before

Thank you, have a lovely day

you can get decent stuff on Etsy, but it wont be very cheap. there are some sellers on there selling the stuff from china. I contacted one last year from there who was able to sell me only one piece from a green arrow costume.

Yeah I have looked on etsy, some pretty expensive stuff on there, but heck they do look amazing.
Would you mind telling me the name of the shop? Thank you for your reply :)

Because of the costs of all the accessories I thought why not and made the Infinity War buckles and stuff myself with not eva foam but some other kind of foam, it was hard to work with but the results turned out okay ish, i'm going to finish the harness hopefully tomorrow :)
IMG-20180113-WA0041.jpegIMG-20180113-WA0035.jpeg
Sorry for the potato quality of the last picture
(Thank you both for you replies to this thread I really appreciate it)

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back