TV and Movie Key Props

I love this idea, and I have a collection of 10 or so pop-culture keys myself! Great collection so far!!
If you want to branch out into comics, there is a goldmine to be had in the series Locke & Key, which is all about Lovecraftian magic and keys with mysterious powers. Skelton Crew Studios has produced quite a few replicas, and they're gorgeous:

Locke & Key is exactly why I'm limiting my collection to movies and TV! If I go down that rabbit hole, there's no end to it! : ) They are awesome keys though!

How about the keys of Marinus? (Doctor Who serial, First Doctor)

The+Keys+of+Marinus+3.jpg

There are several of them.

can't get the spreadsheet to come up so i'll probably annoy you with ones already listed.

the princess bride gate key "oh you mean this gate key"
key master from ghostbusters. not a key as such, but you get it.
the meershcaum pipe from national treasure
Supermans fortress of solitude key "not sure your shelf will hold a million tons of dwarf star metal though"

small edit.... Bob's executive toilet key from Robo Cop...

Oh and the 12 keys on Mon. ... or 12 Mon keys........ sorry.... i'll get my coat.

Last edited:
Ooooh, those Planet Express keys look nice!

I'll mention a few more keys that come to mind:

Chappie: Ninja's keychain & keys

Ant-Man: Tank keychain

RoboCop: OCP Executive washroom keycard

Terminator 2: Cyberdyne keycard

Terminator 2: Cyberdyne vault keys

Constantine (movie): Keychain & keys

Blade Runner (1982): Tyrell keycards

Leon / The Professional: Hotel room key

Astrobeej just a heads up incase you didn't know, there is a Limited Run of an all metal version of the MONDOSHAWAN KEY from the Fifth Element here on the forum. I just ran across it moments ago. It seems to be reasonably priced as well. Might want to check it out.

-Ash

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back