Rose’s Electro weapon

I was wondering when someone would build this! You’re off to a great start so far. :)

Would you mind telling us how you built the main “body”?

Do you think the handle on her stun gun could be a cut down piece of Jyn Erso's batons from Rogue One? The shape and texture brings them to mind.

Do you think the handle on her stun gun could be a cut down piece of Jyn Erso's batons from Rogue One? The shape and texture brings them to mind.

I'm not sure, but I'm on the fence between this being built from a "found" item or if it was a combination of pieces. I'm wondering if one side on the grip, there's a seamline, as I'm thinking the grip could just be pyramid rubber matting wrapped around a base, w/ the extra greeblies thrown on

Thanks guys! The main body was 3D printed, then laser cut the panel, screwed in with real hex button screws, laser cut gold dial, and machined an aluminum “washer” for the LED switch head.

Whoa, that looks beautiful! Just about to start building one too! What dimensions did you settle on? By my calculations, it's roughly 8 inches tall, that seems small, but Kelly Marie Tran is only 5' 2". I have found a non-slip rubber sheeting that is clearly the material on the grip, did you use something similar or fabricate the "pyramids?"

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back