Millennium Falcon Bed

Wicked cool!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you!

I have the MR falcon and would be happy to help with that pic. First take a pic of the angle of your parts, then I’ll take mine with that same angle. Much easier than eyeballing it!

Good call! The picture below is about what I envision.. an angle that works for both kids and adult heights. Thank you very much!

Love this! Great job!

Thank you!

I am most excited to paint this! Thank you for the idea!

a vinyl decal on the inside of this would be super! Don’t think I have the resources to take on a project like sofaking!

Absolutely outstanding! Best Dad Ever!

Please let me know if I can help with greeblies! :)

thank you sir! You have to know your the inspiration for a project like this. Love your stuff! I most definitely will! Started to look at an x-carve and not sure the wife will approve lol

Friday night update with the picture angle in mind. Took the door off to beef up a custom hinge.

pa3IAUs.jpg

Oh and does anyone of any good photos of the underside of the millennium falcon cockpit? Want to add in details that are somewhat accurate

Thanks guys!

Does anyone have or can take some pictures of their model of the underside of the cockpit? Would like to add the details and small
pieces to the underside.

Also so does anyone have a color they recommend that can be purchased by the gallon? This isn’t normal
model scale...

From the 5' Falcon

PERFECT! that takes care of the underside. Thank you!

I’ll get you pics tonight! Keep at it!!

Thank you! If you have something that fits the description below it would be great!!!

:thumbsup

Hey everyone,

I'm wanting to create a 9'x12' vinyl mural for the background of the millennium falcon. The mural will need to capture the red outlined area of the picture below with an angle similar to the picture I took of the bed. The resolution will need to be high due to the fact the image will be stretched 9' tall by 12' wide. I want to crop the ship onto a view from space with stars and the Earth. If anyone could help with at least a large image of the falcon it would be much much appreciated.
View attachment 787919

View attachment 788561

Build update:
not finished but getting there..

d0xGAXf.jpg
TpgTqUi.jpg
CW1ILf2.jpg
NBwtxJO.jpg

The next step is to add a background that shows more of the ship and outer space. Awesome enough, found a member on the site who had an excellent model and is a digital designer with some sick skills!!! Huge thanks to Erik! Hopefully get the next part printed this week!!

Finished the bedroom!

Huge thank you to a fellow member Erik Hollander for creating the image on the wall! He took his amazing model and edited it to this... check out Erik Hollander designs for anything like this!

Added a LED wall with a nerf compartment

rigETwm.jpg
EQPsz71.jpg
DFIMRDy.jpg
IaUuAxV.jpg
FEkizq0.jpg
Ep35xCp.jpg
6HJ57a6.jpg
0UVeUim.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back