X-Files, Season 11, Thoughts?

I always liked the overall story episodes in the old days, but the new seasons... I liked the one-off eps much better. Overall, I feel this final season missed the mark for me.

The mythology was fun in the beginning. But as it went on it became clear that there was no plan, they were just making it up as they went, and it got so disjointed that I lost interest. I still like the monster shows, and I'll take the lame mythology as long as they keep the monsters coming.

I'd say this season was worth it, more monsters than last time. Nothing that compares to "The Wear Monster" but still some good stuff. "Nothing Lasts Forever" had that creepy/disturbing vibe that reminded me of "Family". The AI episode was fun though totally implausible. The last episode was pretty lame I thought, especially if it's really the last one. But last episodes usually leave me cold anyway.

I enjoyed this season much more than last season. The final episode didnt hit the mark the way i hoped it would but the magic is still there and keen for it to continue.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back