X-Files, Season 11, Thoughts?

I guess I’m in the minority too! I loved it! I even rewatched it. Had me laughing the whole time. Mulders flashback was hilarious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sign me up as well. Loved the episode and watched it twice back to back. This is definitely going into my X-Files Classics folder.

Ha! that was fantastic. Had so much fun with it and loved Skinner at the end. "What the hell are they doing with Reggie!"
Pure gold. Very much felt like the old "comedy" episodes.

Oh and Scully at the end with the "I wanna remember how it was" is very truthful when you grow to be an adult and try something from your childhood only to find it disappointing.

Ben

I loved all of the things in the store. I even had a set of the jarts back around 1969 and they are just as dangerous as you think they would be.

The last two episodes were more like what I was hoping for the X-Files and I am hoping for a few more of those types.

- - - Updated - - -

You should know by now that Chris Carter has zero idea how the conspiracy/alien story ends. He's never had any idea for that.

That's the least interesting part of the show for me.

That last one was a hoot and a half! I'll take that over the confusing aliens-among-us episodes any time. Skinner added the perfect capper just when you thought it couldn't get any screwier. Right on the money.

Oh, and I'm changing my user name here to Sugar Boobs.

Scully ID Sugar Boobs 2.jpg

Yeah the Mandela effect one was really interesting, ive been studying the Mandela effect for a while so this episode was pretty interesting to me. And Skinner's comment at the end had the perfect 'wait' moment where we all really wonder if the guy was telling the truth after all.

I actually liked the last episode, except for anything to do with the CSM and why Skinner believes anything that jerk has to say after everything he has done.

I liked last nights episode, a nice mix of sort of a monster of the week with a bit of conspiracy thrown in. The last few episodes have been good and the coming attractions for the one in 3 weeks looked good.

Episode two just aired in the UK...... and a piece of me just died watching the unintelligent ramblings of a once beloved series, which should be taken around the back of the barn and put out if it’s misery, like a tired old horse no longer fit for purpose.

Again what is with Gillian Anderson's voice? At times it sounds like her voice is almost a whisper.

She has the same almost hoarse whisper in BBC drama The Fall which I thought she was putting on for the character but she sounds exactly the same in the X-Files now.
It seems her voice has changed dramatically from when she was younger.

I thought it was weird, but in an X-Files good sort of weird. Loved it. It shows that when Carter puts his mind too it, which isn't always the case, he can still come up with some great episodes.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back