1:1 Scale AS (Averaged Symmetry) Trooper Helmet.

DynamicMenace

Ok FINALLY!! the digital work has been done for the AS Trooper helemt. Gaurav Kumar is the artist who worked with me to achieve what i wanted for this 1:1 scale wearable version with added functional detailing. True Symmetrical Trooper Helemt
Here are some finalized colored renders. As some have requested. These helmets will have options. Flat lenses and or bubble lenses. Original vocoder and or new functional looking vocoder. now it's off to the printers. so please stay tuned for more to come. i do hope you guys like what you see.

helmet_new.147.jpghelmet_new.148.jpghelmet_new.142color.jpghelmet_new.146colorFl.jpghelmet_new.146color.jpghelmet_new.142colorBLl.jpg

helmet_new.146colorFl.jpg

helmet_new.146color.jpg

helmet_new.142colorBLl.jpg

helmet_new.142color.jpg

helmet_new.148.jpg

helmet_new.147.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great!

Will the vocoder tubes be elevated from the surface like the R1 version?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

thank you. and yes somewhat. as i stated all functional details that we saw on the R1 lids, i applied to the helemt, but in a way where we retained the original details shapes and forms. so the vocoder tubes are not raised up off the helemt exactly like the R1 lids., but they will be a completely seperate piece from the helmet itself.. the thought did cross my mind of raising them luike the R1 lids. but wanted to keep things as close to the OT lids as i possibly could but with functional details.

- - - Updated - - -

Very nice. I can’t wait to see it in color. It’s definitely a beauty.

thank you very much really appreciate it, and yes neither can i .. lol ill post them as soon a si have them.

That looks amazing. Can I enquire as to how long you have been working on it? I have been trying to do something similar for many months (admittedly very off and on).

Keep up the great work.

That looks amazing. Can I enquire as to how long you have been working on it? I have been trying to do something similar for many months (admittedly very off and on).

Keep up the great work.
Thank You very much. glad you like it.
well the first thread (link posted above in the initial post) i made of the 1/4 scale version i posted months ago. last year in fact. but to get it to where it represented what was seen on screen took months. about 6 to 8. it was daunting tedious task. but that was me working with a couple of artists to nail down the look and feel it needed to have. it took about 3 or 4 months to get the functional details down to where you see them now for the 1:1 scale helemt ill be making. mostly due to the fact that the artist was busy with other projects. still needs a bit more work to were it needs to be to enhance the funtianlatiy look of it even more. which ill be doing tomorrow. once that is done ill have colored reenders to show and then it will be of the the printers.

- - - Updated - - -

Good Good, so when is the sale Thread going up :)

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
thank you
not until we have an actual helemt to show. so it still some time until that happens. still a WIP at the moment.,

Thank You very much. glad you like it.
well the first thread (link posted above in the initial post) i made of the 1/4 scale version i posted months ago. last year in fact. but to get it to where it represented what was seen on screen took months. about 6 to 8. it was daunting tedious task. but that was me working with a couple of artists to nail down the look and feel it needed to have. it took about 3 or 4 months to get the functional details down to where you see them now for the 1:1 scale helemt ill be making. mostly due to the fact that the artist was busy with other projects. still needs a bit more work to were it needs to be to enhance the funtianlatiy look of it even more. which ill be doing tomorrow. once that is done ill have colored reenders to show and then it will be of the the printers.

- - - Updated - - -

thank you
not until we have an actual helemt to show. so it still some time until that happens. still a WIP at the moment.,
Well just remember to pm me when you are ready

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Here are some finalized colored renders. These helmets will have options.
Flat lenses and or bubble lenses. Original vocoder and or new R1 inspired vocoder. now it's off to the printers. :)
added these images to the initial pst as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back