Devastator parts

paulcarson

I'm not sure if this is the best place to ask so please don't shoot me down in flames. Does anyone know where I would be able to buy resin casts of the popular parts used to detail the Devastator Star Destroyer please ?
I'm planning to make a start on my favourite imperial vessel and have some kits on the way.

I'm a newbie when it comes to this sort of thing.

Welcome Paul.

That’s a vey general question. Haven’t built the Devastator myself but my guess would be that it takes between 100-150 kits to build it. There isnt a single place where you can buy casts of popular kit parts.

Your best bet is to specifically ask per part if someone can help you out with casts.

Good luck on your build!

Last edited:
Thank you Marvin . I'm looking for any of the parts from the 1/450 Bandai Panther G , Italeri 1/35 BM13 Katyusha Rocket Launcher and 1/542 Revell battle of midway carrier I can't seem to find any that will ship to the UK.

Can anyone help me please ?

A complete kit is in the works. It's taken a long time to get it done, but it's well on its way to completion. Stand by. . .

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back