*SPOILER* TLJ - Luke's weapon in that scene

Do we see Luke ignite the lightsaber, because unless the stunt has a removable blade, maybe he switched from a bladeless to a bladed hilt between shots. Which would mean we still don't know.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

So it's a detailed stunt-- which uses a vintage for a base. That does explain the eye sitting out.

Idk if we can say just that about the glasseye. The glasseye also sticks out in the pervious picture posted from the behind the scenes, with the designers.

It could possibly be another stunt, but that stunt has normal profile t track. To me honestly that track (the saber in the behind the scenes) those tracks look soft to me.. you can see the profile changes near the rivets..

I wonder if that one is also a early stunt with softer rubber grips? Still feeling uncomfortable they switched over to this flat grips

Which I hate, and I cringe every time I see that black end cap... sticks out like a soar thumb

That cap was used on the detailed stunts as well as the more simplified ones-- that Daisy is holding above.

About the glass eye, the detailed stunts are using some type of blade holder, I assume custom, in a vintage body-- so I assume that's why the eye may not screw down all the way.

I don't recall the level of movement or ignition in this shot, but they'd likely just have Mark freeze and pop a blade in as opposed to handing off and entire unit.

About the glass eye, the detailed stunts are using some type of blade holder, I assume custom, in a vintage body-- so I assume that's why the eye may not screw down all the way.

This has been my thought while reading through the thread. It has always just looked like a "normal" glass eye that isn't quite screwed in 100%.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back