Dick Tracy Watch Collection

whoami11

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
For years I've hunted down the old "Holy Grail" Dick Tracy watches and have recently bought several of the amazing new watches from Ivory & Horn. I thought I'd share!

Thanks for the likes everyone! I can’t seem to upload a video of them rotating in that box (a Xmas present). I’m sure you experts can spot the 2 holy grail ones. I plan to buy several of the 2018 model when it comes out, but I might snag a couple more of the 2016 model.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
3adc387f585e4db6fd60d00d8835b52a.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4031.JPG
    IMG_4031.JPG
    532.7 KB · Views: 362
Last edited:
Of all of the props I’ve lusted after over the years, I still always find myself going back to the Dick Tracy watch. It’s just such a simple yet classic design. A beautifully executed prop. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you for the kind words. I love these watches. The original GTI are my holy grails because it took so long to find them and a fair amount of money. These new watches from Ivory & Horn are so beautiful and functional, they are worth every penny. I can’t wait until my (3) Dick Tracy watches with functional Bluetooth arrive at the end of the year. Then I can rest and watch the sun rise on a grateful world (been watching Infinity War).

For years I've hunted down the old "Holy Grail" Dick Tracy watches and have recently bought several of the amazing new watches from Ivory & Horn. I thought I'd share!

Thanks for the likes everyone! I can’t seem to upload a video of them rotating in that box (a Xmas present). I’m sure you experts can spot the 2 holy grail ones. I plan to buy several of the 2018 model when it comes out, but I might snag a couple more of the 2016 model.

3adc387f585e4db6fd60d00d8835b52a.jpg
Hi, I've just discovered this forum after falling through a rabbit hole of searching D**k Tracy watches. Love your watches! I only recently started collecting Tracy-related watches and wrist radios. You mention two holy grails in your six watches. Can you name all the watches in the pics? I assume maybe the holy grail is the GTI watches, no? If not, please correct me. Thanks!

The two in the bottom right-hand corner are GTI watches. Those would be the Holy Grail ones due to how rare they are to find. I recently added a third GTI and 2 more Ivory & Horn versions to my collection. Good luck on your hunt!

Thanks for the reply. So you have GTI, Ivory Horn and what is the other pair in the pic?
Hey there. If you want to get an Ivory and Horn one, Nick Mathis (who did the original Indiegogo run and designed it) has some left in his etsy shop. They are $500. Sadly they never got to the Bluetooth stage. But they are gorgeous.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back