Gordon Gekko's Blade Runner 2049 Badge.. PICS And OPINIONS

tain669

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi, Could some of you guys post pics of your 2049 badges and tell me...How does the weight and feel of these capper to a metal badge..? thanks

BR2049set1.jpgBR2049Set2.jpg

Here are a couple of pics. The Gekko badge is nicely done, good detailing, clean finish. Not nearly as heavy as a counterpart LAPD metal badge but for display, cosplay, etc. it is fine. Communication and service from the seller was excellent. When the Lieutenant version becomes available I will try to get my own lieutenant badge number substituted.

Eltee, you are the envy of the blade runner community with that cast. It is beautiful.

Btw, to the OP, GG's badge is cleaned sculpted and cast. It's really nicely done.

View attachment 784383View attachment 784382

Here are a couple of pics. The Gekko badge is nicely done, good detailing, clean finish. Not nearly as heavy as a counterpart LAPD metal badge but for display, cosplay, etc. it is fine. Communication and service from the seller was excellent. When the Lieutenant version becomes available I will try to get my own lieutenant badge number substituted.

Last edited:

Not to hijack the thread, but where did you get that blaster?

Not to hijack the thread, but where did you get that blaster?

His lips are sealed, we’ve asked before in the 2049 thread. he’s definitely got the best/most accurate to production, let’s put it that way.

*yup, page 6 post #140 you can see what eltee said himself*

I would sign eltees comment, that Gordons badge is VERY nicely done, good detailing and does have a clean finish. On the other side it is, what it is.. a cold-cast part.
But I don't think you will mentioned that if you have it displayed in a wallet ;) In addition Gordons Service is perfect, as well communicating with him!

Here's mine ;)

BlasterDisplay.jpg

Sorry if this is a repeat question.
What wallet is that and is it modified? Also, is the badge fixed somehow or just "stuck" in place?

I have to ask, is the source for the first movie badge still selling? I would like to get the set, just placed my order with Gekko for his.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back