Blade Runner 2049 Dr Ana Stelline's Memory Maker Controller

TFS Anders! Great vid and one heck of a project...cannot wrap my brain around it:confused

Me neither. I don't think making a 1:1 replica of this is feasible... unless you're the guy who build the original....

Damn! It looks soooo cool :love

Me neither. I don't think making a 1:1 replica of this is feasible... unless you're the guy who build the original....

Damn! It looks soooo cool :love

It does look neat!..

but I bet it wouldt that hard to make 'close enough' functional prop like this...

Some working buttons and some servers..or small steppers..etc

It does look neat!..

but I bet it wouldt that hard to make 'close enough' functional prop like this...

Some working buttons and some servers..or small steppers..etc

I'll be looking forward to your first update. If it becomes a run I'm probably in ;)

*to be clear, I only meant the 'pressing buttons/making motors/steppers spin'

I wouldnt even know where to begin to try and making 'look' exactly like it.. (mold/casting..etc)...

and my lathe doesnt have a big enough swing for parts with that big of an OD..

but electronics wise..I bet something could be hacked together! :)

after watching it again.. I'm also not sure about the 'thumb' behavior either!

I know it's been awhile since I posted. I've been pretty busy with my day job and my client work. I've recently got back to some more work on the 3D model, so when I have more to show I'll post some updates.

I'm happy that I'm not the only one that's interested in this prop.

Thanks

its hard to get fdm printer to print with that detail, if you have a resin printer you might be able to fill the text with died epoxy .

Joshua got himself in a bad place and took more time than he anticipated but in the end he made things good. Just sad it took a year longer to get my printed parts.

Last edited:
Joshua got himself in a bad place and took more time than he anticipated but in the end he made things good. Just sad it took a year longer to get my printed parts.

Last edited:
Has anyone else paid?

Has anyone else NOT got their order/items?

Hes been here.. hes had to of saw your post/comment.

Perhaps time to involve the mods here?

What is the communication? (ie: excuses)

How did you pay? May be too late to put in a claim with PayPal... but your credit card company might be helpful.

I dont care WHAT excuses -anyone- has after a few months.. I will ALWAYS file a claim to get my money back.. (so I dont lose out because of time limit).. you can always re-send if needed.

I'd be curious to the conversation(s) back and forth..

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back