Advice for Trek costumes?

ForbiddenOnion

Hey all

So I'm looking to get a couple decent Starfleet uniforms. Looking for a TOS Scotty and First Contact/DS9 Command uniform. Nothing needs to be super accurate but want to do something a bit better than Rubies. Anyone know any good places where one could be acquired? I've seen a bunch of uniforms on different cosplay sites but I have been burned before when ordering something and having it show up looking NOTHING like what was advertised.

So I guess I'm just asking the community, where is a trustworthy place to order from that will get the job done?

Thanks all!

Anovos has been selling a 3rd season ( if memory serves) Scotty for about 150 bucks and it's well worth it.

if your looking for TOS and dont't want to pay for an Anovos you cant beat murraymousie (spelled just like that on ebay).

High quality in both velour or double knit material does all division colors and ranks.

Also does screen accurate pants.

Plus you can get both a tunic and pair of pants for less the cost of an Anovos standard line tunic.

As for the FC/DS9 I unfortunately can't help you there.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back