Build Rey's new saber contest now closed for entries

Re: Build Rey's new saber contest now underway

Ok so I’m now officially going to start work on my build, my tax returns are now done !!!! I’m a lot poorer and the tax man is a hell of a lot richer !!! ( F€$#ing bandit )

Using tapatalk the past 2 weeks or so when ever this thread is bumped it takes me a half hour to scroll threw the main thread feeds because I have a 60 mike long picture of Han and kylo talking... I’m posting some pics to try and change the picture display in the thread... sorry I just can’t deal with it anymore
f8f2e3d949aadbdc5307e37c3c96b8ad.jpg

Build Rey's new saber contest now underway

Using tapatalk the past 2 weeks or so when ever this thread is bumped it takes me a half hour to scroll threw the main thread feeds because I have a 60 mile long picture of Han and kylo talking... I’m posting some pics to try and change the picture display in the thread... sorry I just can’t deal with it anymore

8d46b3c1e2c6ab952030b22bb2f8df49.jpg

Using tapatalk the past 2 weeks or so when ever this thread is bumped it takes me a half hour to scroll threw the main thread feeds because I have a 60 mile long picture of Han and kylo talking... I’m posting some pics to try and change the picture display in the thread... sorry I just can’t deal with it anymore

52a9eb118b79dd14cebd44b24c88f92a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

188568b6124d0089466e56ce677e02de.jpg

Build Rey's new saber contest now underway

Sorry guys, it’s just been driving me nuts, hopefully the preview picture changes now to one of these of Rey
It has, thank goodness (or at least on my end anyway). Thank you for posting those pictures - I’m glad I’m not the only one getting irritated by that enormous preview picture!

Last edited:

It has, thank goodness (or at least on my end anyway). Thank you for posting those pictures - I’m glad I’m not the only one getting irritated by that enormous previous picture!

Lol glad that’s over with, my trick worked!!

Sorry guys, didn't realise tapatalk did that.
Just trying to open up a thread that would otherwise be dead for six weeks. I could delete it if you like.
Anyhoo I'm well underway getting stuff together but still no closer to a finished design.
It's on my bench full time now my War Machine lid is finished :)

Just trying to open up a thread that would otherwise be dead for six weeks. I could delete it if you like.
Don’t worry about it, no harm done. Those jokes were pretty funny, just difficult to scroll past when you’re looking through the main board. But halliwax’s images have replaced the preview photo now, so it’s all good. :)

I can’t wait till the end of February, to see what everyone comes up with!

Sorry guys, didn't realise tapatalk did that.
Anyhoo I'm well underway getting stuff together but still no closer to a finished design.
It's on my bench full time now my War Machine lid is finished :)

No big deal buddy, I still love ya! ;)

I can’t wait till the end of February, to see what everyone comes up with!

I can't wait either!
I am done and very pleased. I've put WAY too much time into this! Just need to make a couple of nice pictures now.
Who's the uploader? Maybe that info should be on the first post? Thanks!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back