DC Comics Harley Quinn Rebirth Boombox

Annisse

Sr Member
Love the new San Diego Comic-Con 2017 Harely Quinn Exclusive statue. I want to make this costume, don't feel like painting my body white. My face, no problem, but I have airbrushed my body before for my cosplays and even despite using the best airbrush body paints out there (ie: alcohol based) it is still quite thee pain in the ass when the clothing rubs against the painted parts on the body then starts to rub off. It does not matter how good your paint is, it is inevitable.

Anyway, what does THE RPF say? Will this cosplay not look 100% if the parts of the body where the skin is exposed is not airbrushed? If so, I'll suck it up and do it
:p

DC Comics Harley Quinn Rebirth Boombox SDCC Exclusive Limited Ed Statue

https-%2F%2Fs3.amazonaws.com%2Ftanga-fetched-images-prod%2Fa728b250-cf8d-11e7-aab2-2d0d27f080fa.jpg

https-%2F%2Fs3.amazonaws.com%2Ftanga-fetched-images-prod%2Fa728b250-cf8d-11e7-aab2-2d0d27f080fa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd say to hell with the nay-sayers. If they want to pick apart your cosplay that badly then they will find something to pick apart. Id say have fun and just focus on the cosplay. I look forward to seeing how you pull it all together.

I'd say to hell with the nay-sayers. If they want to pick apart your cosplay that badly then they will find something to pick apart. Id say have fun and just focus on the cosplay. I look forward to seeing how you pull it all together.

Thanks for your input. When I do a test run of the costume I'm only going to do my face makeup up see how it looks. I don't know, something tells me IRL on an actual person for this particular cosplay it just won't look right body painting. On the statue, it's fine, totally different look on a real person though IMO.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back