Santa Claus The Movie 1985

MrsVMP

Can anyone help?!
This movie has been a huge part of my life since it came out...it means the world to me and it isn't Christmas until it's been watched!

I'd love to have a piece of the movie for my own but I have no clue where to start!

Can anyone help at all?

Many thanks and Merry Christmas! Xxx

Hi there,
You sound just like me! This film is sacred with me and has been since I was a young boy.
It's a tricky one, as there is not that much available out there from this film. I wanted to attach a link to propstore.com for you of a cast/crew sweatshirt that was used on the production, which was available the last time I looked (which was a couple of weeks ago and it had been there for about a year now), but I have noticed that it has sold and is no longer listed. Other than that, it's eBay and random searching on the internet... which I have done obsessively for many years LOL. I have missed out on a few items from the production which I'm gutted about, but you can get them if you're patient. The plus side is that because of the film's low status (what with it being something of a "flop") the props can tend to be reasonably priced, however, like anything else... you do get people charging ridiculous amounts for pieces that are simply not worth it, so you need to be mindful and careful what you purchase and for how much.

I hope this helps you out

Happy Christmas and Happy New Year!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back