Resistance Crait Macrobinoculars / Neuro-Saav ND.621 Rangefinder (TLJ VD)

The greeblie in the top right corner:

Neuro orig 04.jpg

Kinda reminds me of these buttons, the wide and tele buttons.

bellhowell2123.JPG

Here’s a couple Blu Ray grabs of the top. Appears that the VD and film versions are different, beyond just strap or no strap. Looks like in the one Poe’s holding they left the black faux leather or possible repainted it, as opposed to the stripped metal version in the VD.

D61169D6-0147-452F-832A-D2D269FDF2FF.jpeg

D89652B6-96B1-4F35-8E98-10AEA0EA2DB3.jpeg

It's such a shame that in the close up the camera was focused on the actor's ugly mug, and not the fine prop he was holding.

Notice that greeblie no. 2 is very different to what's in the Visual Dictionary.
neuros1.jpg neuros2.jpg neuros4.jpg

Sack the focus puller:
neuros3.jpg

To my eye, that silver rectangle on the top is the same on-screen as in the VD.
- 4 dark circles/ holes in each corner
- oval in center

Neuro-Saav ND.621 Rangefinder VD + framegrabs 1.png

Yeah and the oval in the middle has 6 'dimples' in the middle. I think they are also in the VD version but due to the quality of the photo they can't be seen. But the million dollar question is : What the heck is it?

I didn't because 1. I don't have a clear pic and 2. Sanding the print will be easier if I make this a separate piece, and then glue it on.

Still can’t find these on eBay at all... find a bunch of the single lens but the tri lens is impossible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I know what you mean. Been looking for a long time and finally found one on Ebay UK. Arrived yesterday and I immediately started stripping the camera. Stripping it is pretty straight forward. But don't remove the part that locks the lid of the camera. I know I did and had to search the trash bin to find the parts :$.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back