Prop Store's God's Of Egypt Auction

PropStoreViki

GOE---Facebook-Banner.jpg
Ever walked with Gods? Prop Store and Summit Entertainment are proud to present the #GodsOfEgyptAuction. 300 lots of original props, costumes, and more will be open for bidding January 15th-26th. Register today for a chance to win an original prop from the film: http://ow.ly/n4Gp30hlM7k

so, I requested a quote for the chair I won, and never heard back from you guys..yet I see a charge for $530 on my card for the UPS via the Prop Store..really? $530 to ship a chair? I you guys never bothered to reply to my shipping request?

so, I requested a quote for the chair I won, and never heard back from you guys..yet I see a charge for $530 on my card for the UPS via the Prop Store..really? $530 to ship a chair? I you guys never bothered to reply to my shipping request?
Ouch! Best to call them I would say. Did you ask for a quote before or after bidding?

both actually..never heard back from anyone.. all they did was charge my card. called em today and someone was suppose to call me back..kept getting the run around. still no call back.

both actually..never heard back from anyone.. all they did was charge my card. called em today and someone was suppose to call me back..kept getting the run around. still no call back.
That's why I never bid before I have a quote (mainly seeing I'm in the Netherlands so shipping can be a lot higher for the odd shaped piece).

I also have not completed the check-out yet for my Gods of Egypt pieces. I won several lots and am waiting for a combined quote before I finalize the check-out. Mind you, after I didn't hear anything back me and a friend contacted PS on the matter yesterday. Tami was on it and passed it through to shipping. Seeing I don't want any cc surprises I expect a quote first. The 7-days dealine is put on a hold from my pov until I get a quote.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back